Herefordshire/Gloucestershire boarders UK
    Tractor
    Iseki 1240

Default Iseki 2140 Hydraulics problem

I started a thread in the wrong place by mistake, so this is a redirect to it http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/h...-loader-2.html

Basically I think my hydraulics are under pressuure, but I'm struggling getting suitable informaion as my workshop manual is far to basic. Please pop over and give some feedback if you can, thanks

Tractor
    Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F

Default Re: Iseki 2140 Hydraulics problem

Hi,

Sorry to hear that, what symptoms does the tractor have? There is a speed adjustment level in the form of a mini T handle under the seat. It controls the drop rate of your 3 point hitch. If it is not in the middle, or too far towards the right fender, you hydraulics will lift, but not drop. I can try to look up the issue once I know what is happening with it. Hopefully it is an easy fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcle View Post
    I started a thread in the wrong place by mistake, so this is a redirect to it http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/h...-loader-2.html

Basically I think my hydraulics are under pressuure, but I'm struggling getting suitable informaion as my workshop manual is far to basic. Please pop over and give some feedback if you can, thanks
    Mitch

Herefordshire/Gloucestershire boarders UK
    Tractor
    Iseki 1240

Default Re: Iseki 2140 Hydraulics problem

Quote Originally Posted by NHmitch View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to hear that, what symptoms does the tractor have? There is a speed adjustment level in the form of a mini T handle under the seat. It controls the drop rate of your 3 point hitch. If it is not in the middle, or too far towards the right fender, you hydraulics will lift, but not drop. I can try to look up the issue once I know what is happening with it. Hopefully it is an easy fix!
    Hi Mitch,

The full story is in the original thread, see link above.

Changing the T handle made no effect.