Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes

/ Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes #11  
Nice job with this thread and the photos - wish I had the garage and space you have when I encountered problems with the clutch on my g154. I've been on vacation for the last couple weeks, but now that I'm back I plan on doing the paint work on my machine over the next couple weeks.

/ Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes #12  
Thanks for the update! Sounds like you did all right......except for getting the wrong clutch plate! It's great your original was in good enough shape to put back in! How did you know the new one was wrong? Did it not fit the shaft? I just ordered parts for my G152 (tx2140)from the same place you did and before I tear the tractor apart I'd like to be fairly certain I had the right parts. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for all the great info and pics!

Kevin

/ Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes
Sorry about being slow at responding I just came back from a small weekend vacation. The new clutch I bought would not slide on the input shaft. Also it only measered 7-1/8 inch diameter instead of 7-1/4inch like the one in the tractor. If your clutch only measures 7-1/8 inch I bet it will not work. I think I was just sent the wrong one because the number on the packaging did not match the part number ordered. Now if I can only get ahold of the place to get a refund or even the right one. I will still take the right one so I have it if I need it down the road.

/ Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes #14  
Thanks for that info aanstom. I'll check the disk when it comes in.

Kevin

/ Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes #15  
Thanks for good info. Have just got the cluthparts for my iseki tx2140f. Think it is the same as bolens g154. The new clutchplate was 18 cm (7 1/8 inch). I got it from bestFarmPart.com. Seems like they want to get rid of some other parts:-(

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes #16  
Got a new clutch from JeffCube on ebay. He confirmed it was 7-1/4 or 184mm, like we metric guys like to call it :)
Thanks again for nice pictures and good advice before my first tractorsplit ever
Best regards from the north

Winter is coming

/ Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes #17  
Thank you guys for all of the info, and the photos! It seems like all of our tractors are around the same age, and they all need clutchs. It must be a common issue when they get to be 20+ years old. I am looking to buy the clutch parts for my G154, do I need all of these parts? I wasn't sure if the throw out bearing was the same as the pilot bearing, or do I need both? Thanks!
clutch.jpg

/ Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes #18  
Hi
As i understand it, they are different. The pilot bearing is behind the flywheel, and the throwout bearing is larger. I bought them both, just incase. I want all parts close to me when i first open it up. Throwout is no. 23 on the drawing

Attachments

• image-2891154184.jpg
    image-2891154184.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 404
   / Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes #19  
Pilot is no.18 on the second pic, i think :)

This is a grate forum. Have not found any isekifriends in Norway yet

Best regards OJ
Ps Promise to take a lot of pictures when i open it, and give you a report on easy/hard with the operation

/ Bolens Iseki diesel clutch woes #20  
Second picture

Attachments

• image-881436204.jpg
    image-881436204.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 266