Parts For Iseki TX1410F

/ Parts For Iseki TX1410F #1  

Goodtimes

Tractor
Iseki TX1410F
Where can I buy parts for my Iseki TX1410F, more specifically I need the o-rings for the 3 point hitch piston.

/ Parts For Iseki TX1410F #2  
Hi,

Sorry for the late response, I think that they carry them at PTO Seal. Hope this helps a bit, also look on eBay. You guys must be getting cold up in Saskatchewan! I know we are getting frost every morning here. I know of a few other parts suppliers. Take Care!

/ Parts For Iseki TX1410F #3  
I believe the only Iseki dealer in the US is located in Hawaii - Rainbow Distribution or something like that. Otherwise you will need to x-ref the parts to Massey Ferguson or Bolens or find someone who deals in grey market tractor parts.

/ Parts For Iseki TX1410F #4  
I can supply parts for most Iseki tractors. I have many of the parts books & have connections in Japan to get the ones I don't have. I also hav eseveral Iseki parts tractors.

/ Parts For Iseki TX1410F
Hi, has anyone dealt with Sheaf tractor.net, I am getting a bit concerned about the lack of response to my emails after I have paid for the parts and not received them.

/ Parts For Iseki TX1410F
Fair enough I may be just need to be patient.

/ Parts For Iseki TX1410F #8  
Leonard is hit-and-miss on responsiveness. He will come through in the end for you though. I think he has a lot on his plate.