Info needed on Iseki TL2100

/ Info needed on Iseki TL2100 #1  

Gary65

Tractor
John Deere 317x2, 312
Hello all, I have been looking at small tractors. came across a TL2100. Couldnt find much info on it though. If anyone has general info on this tractor, I would greatly appreciate it. Dont know if one should stay away from certain models or not. Thanks in advance. Oh by the way, very informative site. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Gary

/ Info needed on Iseki TL2100 #2  
Welcome Gary, I have a TU1700, which is a 17hp 2 wheel drive tractor. Purchased in Dec 2006, the only issues I have are with the glow plugs. More than likely the TL2100 is a 21hp tractor. Don't know if it's 4 wheel drive or not. If it starts well, no smoke, blowby it will probably serve you well. Parts are available, but will have to be shipped. The older Iseki's are well built and will last. If in good shape no more than $3000.00.

Eddie

Last edited:
   / Info needed on Iseki TL2100
Thanks for the welcome! Its a 2wd tractor, I didnt know if there were certain models too shy away from. Do these tractors have 540 pto like US made tractors? Sorry I dont know much about import tractors. Just trying to get educated on imported tractors. Thanks for the reply!

Gary

/ Info needed on Iseki TL2100 #4  
Hi Gary,

Welcome to the forum! I have an Iseki that is 30 years old, and it runs great, and it is a tank. Iseki built and builds very strong and durable tractors, and it should last you for years, and do everything you ask it to as long as it is in decent shape. Mine is only a 15hp and I have more than enough power to use a middle buster, to run a full sized post hole digger, run a 3 point wood splitter,plus many other uses. The pto's are usually three speeds, with the lowest just below 500 rpm. They work great for all of the implements that are designed for the standard pto speed. You just shouldn't run some implements like a brush hog in the high gear. The only other real difference is if the tractor is the blue version, the throttle is pulled backwards to increase rpm, the opposite from most western machines, but you cannot beat the Japanese craftsmanship in these machines. the we're built to run rotovators in a foot of water and mud, so the are sealed very well, and very well built. Let us know if you get it,

/ Info needed on Iseki TL2100
Thanks for the replies.NHmitch, It is the blue version, the owner doesnt really know too much about it. Other than it runs good, works for his needs etc. Waiting on more pics. from him. As stated before, couldnt really find much info on this tractor. Looks to be a well taken care of machine, but as we all know, pics can be deceiving. Will try to set up a time to look at it in person. Will let you all know if I get it.

Gary