3-Point Hitch Lifting Capacity

/ Lifting Capacity #1  

melovelo

Tractor
Iseki TS2810
Can anyone advise the 3 point hitch lifting capacity for a 1986 Iseki TS2810?

/ Lifting Capacity #2  
Hi,

I've been looking for you, and it is really hard to find the lift capacity. I did a lot of research on it, and it looks like it may be a cross with a Bolens g292, and a White 2-35 It looks like the lift capacity is somewhere around 2000lbs. My Iseki TX1300F is a 15 HP, and it is rated for around 800lbs. I'll keep looking for you. Do you have any photos of your tractor? How many HP is it? Thanks, and welcome to the forum!

/ Lifting Capacity
Mitch,
Thanks for taking time out to help here.
The tractor is 28hp, no photo's to hand but a google search for Iseki TS2810 brings up a few.

Chris

/ Lifting Capacity #4  
TractorII.JPG

Hi Guys,

Sorry for jumping in but I have a 2810 and have lifted over 1500lbs with a "Carry All" full of 6' pieces of white oak. Since no one could come up with a picture...Here is one of me taking a break after spreading some three dump truck loads of gravel around my new shop! I love the box scraper from King Kutter (I grew up in Fayette Alabama and have welded up a bunch of bush hogs when that is all they made!) really great people...I digress....Enjoy!

/ Lifting Capacity
Nice picture. Thought I'd load a rear box with bags of fertiliser to see just how much it will lift, nice to know it'll take 1500lbs or more though - thanks.

/ Lifting Capacity #6  
Lift capacity is a hard thing to estimate. It depends how close to the tractor the weight is. Usually the limiting factor is how light the front of the tractor becomes.

/ Lifting Capacity #7  
Nice picture. Thought I'd load a rear box with bags of fertiliser to see just how much it will lift, nice to know it'll take 1500lbs or more though - thanks.

I have a TA 247 about a 1994 27 hp manual says 1300# 3pt and 800# loader. Yours I think is a larger tractor. I have never lifted anything but logs with the 3pt and I'm sure it would get light in the front if I lifted the capacity.