Drawbar

/ Drawbar #1  

fivestring

Veteran Member
Tractor
Iseki TU1700f
Anyone know what size drawbar to use on my TU1700f? I don't want the cross-drawbar that mounts on the lower arms. I need the one that mounts lengthwise under rear end. Thanks for any input. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Drawbar #2  
Massey Ferguson compacts are made by Iseki. If there's a MF dealer nearby, why not measure the slot for the drawbar and go there and see if they have one that will fit? Might be worth a shot.

/ Drawbar #3  
TSC usually has a few. If you have one in your area, they might be a good place to start. I just hope that you don't need to ask anyone anything. They don't know anything about their products or should I say very little. (That is a general statement, I am sure you will find someone in one or two stores that know what a lynch pin is. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

/ Drawbar #4  
<font color="blue">... know what a lynch pin is... </font>

C'mon Jerry... everyone knows what a lynch pin is...

It "hangs" stuff... Right...? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Drawbar #5  
John,
TSC doesn't have stores where you are at do they? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Drawbar
Thanks. I was just wondering if the length and width were the same for all CUTs. I can't even play, I mean work with my tractor right now....
Thursday - 1 inch of rain.
Friday - 1 1/4 inch of rain.
Saturday - 2 3/4 inches of rain in 3 1/2 hours... tornadoes in area.
Sunday - 1 3/4 inch of rain in 2 hours.
My whole yard is a lake with a few flowing rivers right now... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Looks like we are Seattle East. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif