TL2301 "D" How rare a tractor?

/ TL2301 "D" How rare a tractor? #1  

Goker

Tractor
Iseki, TL2301D
I have this Iseki TL2101D tractor. 28 years old, (1985). It's been running for me around 3 years, then it needed repairs. Thats when I began to find out that it seems to be unlisted. there's TL2301, TL2301N, TL2301F, but no D. Does anyone out there have one, or knows someone who has one? Please let me know. It's engine is an Iseki "E3A01 1.429L". It doesn't seem to be the same engine as in the other TL2301's. Does anyone have an engine service manual? I'm wondering if it's worth repairing, or selling. Any suggestions?

/ TL2301 "D" How rare a tractor? #2  
It should have a E3AG1. The same as a TL2301. I should be able to come up with a manual for that engine. Iseki used a F for 4WD inatead of a D like most of the other Japanese brands. It may be labelled wrong. I run across that a lot. If it's worth repairing, or selling depends on whether you have a use for it & what is wrong with it.

/ TL2301 "D" How rare a tractor?
The E3A01 is cast into the engine block. So, you think it's not the original engine? The TL2301D looks very solidly labeled on the front sides of the hood. I appreciate your reply. I hope others will have something to share.

/ TL2301 "D" How rare a tractor? #4  
I have not heard of a E3A01. I wonder if the O is supposed to be a G.

/ TL2301 "D" How rare a tractor?
Looked at the casting today. There may have been a blob of extra material turning the G into an O, because there is a little finger of a G also present. I think your right, its a E3AG1 1.429L engine.