Hydraulic pump Iseki TE 4370

/ Hydraulic pump Iseki TE 4370 #1  

Oystein

Tractor
Iseki TL4200
Do anyone here know how to "open" this pump?
DSC_0056.jpgDSC_0057.jpg

/ Hydraulic pump Iseki TE 4370 #2  
I suspect... there may be an internal circlip on the drive shaft side allowing the bearing with the shaft to come out, or... the raised bit (shaft side) with the single hole unscrews, hence the hole to put a peg in then a bar between the shaft and peg to rotate it anticlockwise, but as there's no shaft, you'll probably need to drift it round. BUT without grouping it myself I may be totally wrong!

/ Hydraulic pump Iseki TE 4370 #4  
Hi,

KYB makes a lot of the hydraulic pumps on the older Iseki tractors, and I am not sure if they made the pump that you have, but this is their website. If you email them, they may be able to help you? I am not very familiar with the internal workings of the hydraulic pump, and it sounds like Marcle may have the right method..Does the pump have any manufactures marks on it? They KYB pumps have a symbol like on the pump pictured below. If not, we might be able to find the manual for it..What happened to the pump? KYB Americas Corporation - KYB Corporation
DSC00058.JPG

/ Hydraulic pump Iseki TE 4370
I found the circlip Marcle asked me to look for and after I have removed this I was abel to pull out the shafts and gears. It was som metal shavings inside the pump. Now I think the pump is OK. But now I have to figure out how the shaft skall be connected to the part that drives the pump. It seems to be somthing wrong there.

Last edited:
Now I think I've figured out what's wrong. It must be a sleeve for the bearing also on the pump shaft. Something similar to what on the shaft on the gear assembly. Do anyone have a parts manual? I would like to know if the sleeve on the pump is the same as the one shown at this picture.
DSC_0060[1].jpg

/ Hydraulic pump Iseki TE 4370 #7  
Forgive me if I'm way off, but the pump shaft looks like its sheared off, therefore the shaft left on the engine side housing may just pull out as I suspect its on splines?

You are not way off, Marcle. You are complete right:thumbsup:.
Thats also what I figured out some days ago. The dealer told me they din't had just gear/shaft for sale, so I guess I have to buy a new pump.

/ Hydraulic pump Iseki TE 4370 #9  
The pumps are not repairable. I have new & possibly a used one for sale

Hi lens12.
I seems to be hard to obtain the pump here in Norway (nor Europa) so if you still have the pumps for sale I would like to buy one. I must make the proviso that shipping cost is not too high. What is the price for the pump(s) and can you figure out what the shipping cost to Norway will be?