Loader A Loader to be or not to be?

/ A Loader to be or not to be? #1  

Silver Eagle

Tractor
Iseki TS1610 4WD
:confused2:Hi gang, I recently purchased a Iseki TS1610 4WD, and I must say it is a real nice compact tractor. I now am looking for a loader. I did see some info about the Koyker Loaders, more specifically model 120 will fit my tractor. I would like to know if there are any other types of loaders or hydraulic blades that will fit the TS1610. Thanks. Ya'll have a good one.

/ A Loader to be or not to be? #2  
From what I gather you have little choice but to go new as used loaders are in same category as hen's teeth.
Good luck and welcome to TBN.

/ A Loader to be or not to be? #3  
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your new Tractor. My Iseki is an absolute tank, and a great tractor. You should be very happy with it. Post some photos if you have them. There are a few companies that will make them for you, and ship them to your door. They seem to be less expensive than the Koyker set up, however they still run in the $2k-2500 range. One company is Coldwatertractors.com. I will look for the other company, but I believe that they are out of TX.

/ A Loader to be or not to be?
:tractor::tractor:Thanks NHmitch for the reply. I will take a picture of the old girl and send it to you. May you can tell me what the model number of the TS1610 would be if it were a Bolens. I have read that it is the same as a G194. But that does not seem to be correct to me. Anyway, just curious.

/ A Loader to be or not to be?
Thanks PILOON, your thoughts were the same as mine. So now I'm looking into any options available. I am really new about this whole compact tractor idea so it is going to take me a while to get up to speed. Right now my major project is getting my TS1610 ready for spring chores, fluids changed, filling tires with ballast fluid and replacing the seat. Maybe a little elbow grease to get her looking good. Catch ya later.

/ A Loader to be or not to be? #6  
The G194 is the Bolens equivalent. I have a used loader for a G194 for sale. It comes with a front pump. Email me for more info.