Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #161  
Looks good. A lower cost solution to the decals is to get some glossy laser printer sticker paper and if you're handy with a paint program draw up your own decals and print them out. The biggest problem is to find a commercial type laser printer (the more recent and affordable color laser printers don't do well on glossy paper from my experience). You might be able to have a place like Staples or Office Max print them affordably. You'd need to splice the decals across multiple pages to span the hood but I think it would be doable and the splice(s) probably wouldn't be that noticable. Sticker paper isn't nearly as durable as vinyl decals but you can always print more as necessary to keep them "refreshed". Just a thought...

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #162  
Or you could put another Bolseki label on it like up front. You sure do nice work, better looking than new.

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #163  
Or Bolorean :)

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f
I looked through all of the videos I shot while assembling
the bolens and unfortunately much of it is unusable.
I am disappointed because I filmed most of the reassembly
for myself and to share on U-tube. What I have posted is
all I have. I did make a new video driving around with
the hood finished and installed back on the tractor.
Its about 17 minutes long so if you are waiting for paint
to dry you could watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaHnQGEd_lU

Last edited:
   / Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #166  
I looked through all of the videos I shot while assembling
the bolens and unfortunately much of it is unusable.
I am disappointed because I filmed most of the reassembly
for myself and to share on U-tube. What I have posted is
all I have. I did make a new video driving around with
the hood finished and installed back on the tractor.
Its about 17 minutes long so if you are waiting for paint
to dry you could watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

Asking for an account sign on. .??? By the way, your videos are way more interesting than paint drying. You do a nice Job.

I fixed the you-tube link. sorry bout that

/ Bolens G154 / Iseki tx1300f #168  
I fixed the you-tube link. sorry bout that

It worked this time. Sure looks like you're ready to plow snow this winter with that blade and some tire chains.

I started to build a place to keep tractor dry and out
of the snow this winter. I am making a frame that
I'll cover with a tarp. I don't want to just throw
a tarp over the new paint.

Attachments

• 101_6147.JPG
    101_6147.JPG
    264.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 101_6146.JPG
    101_6146.JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 101_6144.JPG
    101_6144.JPG
    261.7 KB · Views: 225
We have been working twelve and a half hour days for the last month and will continue to do so for the rest of the year so I have not been able to post lately. I have a problem with the tractor that I wanted to see if anyone else may have come across. Last month I was adjusting the valves and after I was done I was test running engine and I was also running the front blade up and down. I have never had a dual action hydraulic front blade before so I was lifing the front of tractor off of the floor and then raising the blade to its highest point and then back down. So after a while I hear a gurgling sound so I shut off the engine and I finally fine transmission oil pushing out past the filler plug under the seat. All over my clean paint! ha ha. It was foaming up but after it sat for a bit the oil level went back down or I should say the air in the oil bled out. Last week I was doing some grading in the back yard with the front blade and I found the oil foaming again. If I just run or drive tractor the transmission oil is fine but using the front blade and it foams. I am thinking an air leak. But I don't have an obvious oil leak at the quick disconnects for the front blade hydraulic lines. Also if I run the 3 point hydraulics on the rear up and down over and over the trans oil does not foam up.

Anyone have any thoughts.
thanks.

Last edited: