Tractor
    John Deere X300 Iseki TU1700

Default I need help identifying the model of this tractor

Long story short. A friend sold me a box blade and gave me a tractor. He said the tractor was running when he parked it several years ago. "I think if you'll put a new battery in it, it will probably crank and run." I've not tried that yet. I figure it might be better to do a bit of clean up and such before I try to run it. Also, he couldn't find the key so there's that part as well.

Anyway, the tractor looks pretty decent. Needs a little bit of body work. 3 cylinder diesel. Two wheel drive ISEKI.

I took some pictures this morning and would deeply appreciate any help identifying the specific model number for the tractor. I looked around on the frame and didn't see an ID model plate. Perhaps when it has been washed and cleaned up a bit, I'll find it. I appreciate any suggestions about where to look for the ID information.

I would also appreciate any information you might share about this tractor. I did find the Bolens/Iseki Yahoo group and found a way to download a lot of information/parts lists/manuals.

Hope I can get this little guy running.

Either the price was right or my "friend" isn't really a good friend and he wanted to give me something to occupy my time and deplete my wallet. I'll risk it as the cost was $350.

Here are some pictures.I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2250-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2262-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2253-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2252-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2251-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2270-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2262-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2263-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2264-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2265-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2266-jpgI need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2267-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2254-jpg   I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2255-jpg   I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2256-jpg   I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2257-jpg   I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2258-jpg  

I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2259-jpg   I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2260-jpg   I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2261-jpg   I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2268-jpg   I need help identifying the model of this tractor-img_2269-jpg  

Tractor
    New Holland 1920 4WD & Cub Cadet (IH) Model 108

Default Re: I need help identifying the model of this tractor

Tractor
    Iseki TX1300F/TX1500/ TX2160F/TS2220F/ Satoh S370D/S373D

Looks like an Iseki TE3210.
    One nice thing about being average is you're not alone.

Tractor

The engine is stamped 3AF1. Based on that, and what I can find, I think it's an Isuzu engine which would suggest that it might be a TL1900. I do know it is 2WD and 3 cylinder.

Thanks for the help. I'm still searching for information. I appreciate any help or info.

Ben

Tractor

After a bit of chasing, reading, searching, and head scratching, I now have a tractor that runs. It took a while to figure out how to get things going but, last night, a clue got me over the hump of getting the air bled out of the fuel pump. A few minutes thereafter, she fired right up. Runs and idles smooth. All important systems seem to work well. A little bit more doings and she'll be ready to do some work. I still don't know what model it is. LOL.

Tractor
    Iseki TX1300F/TX1500/ TX2160F/TS2220F/ Satoh S370D/S373D

Congrats! As you are learning, tractors are reasonably simple and reliable if one is willing to spend some time on them. You don't need a kubota or John Deere to partake in the fun (keeps the wallet a little thicker as such.) Enjoy!
    One nice thing about being average is you're not alone.

Tractor

I think I've solved my mystery. She's a TU1700. Just a little more cosmetic work to do. Runs nicely. Gonna hang a finish mower on the back and put her to work with some mowing.

Tractor
    JD 4105 / JD D110

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    I think I've solved my mystery. She's a TU1700. Just a little more cosmetic work to do. Runs nicely. Gonna hang a finish mower on the back and put her to work with some mowing.
    Darn it! It was right there in plain sight... Google Iseki Kota and TU1700 comes right up!

TractorData.com Iseki TU17 tractor information No picture(s) unfortunately.

Tractor

Default I need help identifying the model of this tractor

I added a Del Morino 150 cm. finish mower to my Iseki TU1700. After a new set of blades, I think I've got a winner. Really nice cut, plenty of power, cut my mowing time substantially. I'm all in on this set up for less than $1,000. Got a couple of additional issues to resolve, one cosmetic and one mechanical and I've got a good mowing set up that should give me time to shop for the four wheel drive loader with tractor that will be the next one in the fleet.