TL1900...what is this lever ?

/ TL1900...what is this lever ? #1  

olom

Tractor
Iseki TL1900F
Hi guys.

Just bought a Iseki TL1900, i have everything pretty much figured out, except for the lever pointed to by the red arrow in the following picture.

I suppose it must be related to the hydraulics, could you tell me what it is and how it should be set when i'm not using it and what i eventually should never do with it ?

isek01.jpg

Sorry for my english.

Thanks.

/ TL1900...what is this lever ? #2  
   / TL1900...what is this lever ? #3  
I don't have a TL series, I am guessing this is the control to raise the 3pt hitch. I am also guessing next to that are setting for the highest and lowest position of the 3pt hitch. It is a little different from my TS1610, but most ofton the 3pt hitch control is in this location. Examples in this Kalliergiti me to trakteraki! part 1 (ISEKI) se kipo spitiou/Farming with an iseki tractor - YouTube or iseki vorden1 - YouTube
I don't have that tractor either, BUT if it is like all other tractors it is a draft control lever. The lever inside next to the operator seat is the position control lever. You can adjust the draft to automatically raise a 3 PH implement if the load gets too heavy. You can leave it all the way down if you don't need it, i.e. pulling a light implement that the tractor has no problem pulling or leave it as it is about middle ways. If you raise it too high, your lift arms may not lower.

/ TL1900...what is this lever ?
Great info !

The right one on the picture is indeed the position control, the left one (with the arrow) would according to your intuition be draft control, pretty cool, i didn't know my humble tractor had such a neat feature.

I'll try it to confirm.

Thanks.

/ TL1900...what is this lever ? #5  
The bolt with a wingnut at the bottom of the position control slot is an adjustable depth stop.

The bolt with a wingnut at the bottom of the position control slot is an adjustable depth stop.

Yes it is, thanks Xfaxman.

/ TL1900...what is this lever ? #7  
Hi, welcome to the forum! If I remember right, the knob that is below the seat controls the lowering speed of your 3 point lift arms. Do you have any more photos of your tractor?

Thanks for the welcome NHmitch.

The knob is indeed the 3 points lift speed control.

I'll take more pictures weather permitting, a cold and hot air mass are meeting over France and it's been raining for days in my neck of the woods and should go on for at least 10 more days, frustrating, i just had my tractor and want to play with it...

Do you have any more photos of your tractor?

Here are some pictures i took yesterday, let me know if you need pictures of a specific part of the tractor :

tl1900f11.jpg

tl1900f01.jpg

tl1900f02.jpg

tl1900f10.jpg

tl1900f09.jpg

tl1900f07.jpg

tl1900f06.jpg

tl1900f05.jpg

tl1900f04.jpg

tl1900f08.jpg

Under the hood, electrical circuit and lubrication points :
tl1900f12.jpg

tl1900f13.jpg

It's not pretty but it seems to work OK.

/ TL1900...what is this lever ? #10  
Thanks for posting photos. I hope the tractor continues to work well for you.