Tractor
    Iseki TL1900F

Default TL1900...what is this lever ?

Hi guys.

Just bought a Iseki TL1900, i have everything pretty much figured out, except for the lever pointed to by the red arrow in the following picture.

I suppose it must be related to the hydraulics, could you tell me what it is and how it should be set when i'm not using it and what i eventually should never do with it ?

Sorry for my english.

Thanks.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    TS1610

Default Re: TL1900...what is this lever ?

I don't have a TL series, I am guessing this is the control to raise the 3pt hitch. I am also guessing next to that are setting for the highest and lowest position of the 3pt hitch. It is a little different from my TS1610, but most ofton the 3pt hitch control is in this location. Examples in this Kalliergiti me to trakteraki! part 1 (ISEKI) se kipo spitiou/Farming with an iseki tractor - YouTube or iseki vorden1 - YouTube

Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

Quote Originally Posted by rich_ncal View Post
    I don't have a TL series, I am guessing this is the control to raise the 3pt hitch. I am also guessing next to that are setting for the highest and lowest position of the 3pt hitch. It is a little different from my TS1610, but most ofton the 3pt hitch control is in this location. Examples in this Kalliergiti me to trakteraki! part 1 (ISEKI) se kipo spitiou/Farming with an iseki tractor - YouTube or iseki vorden1 - YouTube
    I don't have that tractor either, BUT if it is like all other tractors it is a draft control lever. The lever inside next to the operator seat is the position control lever. You can adjust the draft to automatically raise a 3 PH implement if the load gets too heavy. You can leave it all the way down if you don't need it, i.e. pulling a light implement that the tractor has no problem pulling or leave it as it is about middle ways. If you raise it too high, your lift arms may not lower.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Tractor
    Iseki TL1900F

Great info !

The right one on the picture is indeed the position control, the left one (with the arrow) would according to your intuition be draft control, pretty cool, i didn't know my humble tractor had such a neat feature.

I'll try it to confirm.

Thanks.

Tractor
    Bobcat V417 Toolcat 5610 F TORO+Loader

The bolt with a wingnut at the bottom of the position control slot is an adjustable depth stop.

Tractor
    Iseki TL1900F

Quote Originally Posted by Xfaxman View Post
    The bolt with a wingnut at the bottom of the position control slot is an adjustable depth stop.
    Yes it is, thanks Xfaxman.

Tractor
    Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F

Hi, welcome to the forum! If I remember right, the knob that is below the seat controls the lowering speed of your 3 point lift arms. Do you have any more photos of your tractor?
    Mitch

Tractor
    Iseki TL1900F

Thanks for the welcome NHmitch.

The knob is indeed the 3 points lift speed control.

I'll take more pictures weather permitting, a cold and hot air mass are meeting over France and it's been raining for days in my neck of the woods and should go on for at least 10 more days, frustrating, i just had my tractor and want to play with it...

Tractor
    Iseki TL1900F

Quote Originally Posted by NHmitch View Post
    Do you have any more photos of your tractor?
    Here are some pictures i took yesterday, let me know if you need pictures of a specific part of the tractor :

Under the hood, electrical circuit and lubrication points :

It's not pretty but it seems to work OK.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    TS1610

Thanks for posting photos. I hope the tractor continues to work well for you.