Good models ~20-30hp iseki's?

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #11  
Re: Good models ~20-30hp iseki\'s?

"I can run a TU all day and never shift ranges."

You got that right, Buck. I cut grass and usually keep it in the high range, using 3-5. I don't ever remember using high gear for anything. The TU1700f is a great tractor.

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #12  
Re: Good models ~20-30hp iseki\'s?

Seems this must be the place to brag.......never having owned a "real" tractor before, I can only talk about what this TL 2300 that I own does.............and it does everything I want it to do..........has a factory FEL, ROP.....bush hog, rear blade, and 3PH accessory box that I use to haul "stuff" in......actually it is made out of 2" angle iron and 5/4 hickory so it adds weight for just keepin traction to the max......the tires are loaded with water.........................have never stalled this lil workhorse but loose traction instead....even with all the weight...........I work in low and medium range mostly; but when spreading dirt etc out of the bucket I put it in super low and slowly tilt the bucket to spread and maintain control............anyway......the whole line of Iseki's must be one good way to go.........glad WE are here....Dennis