Good models ~20-30hp iseki's?

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #1  

shady1701

Gold Member
Good models ~20-30hp iseki\'s?

What are some realy GOOD 4wd models does iseki have in the ~20 pto hp up to around 30 pto hp? any special features on any models to look for? has to be 4wd and what can i expect to pay and know of any good dealers in the south eastern united states? NC,KY,TN,AL,SC etc..

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #2  
   / Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #3  
Re: Good models ~20-30hp iseki\'s?

Corriher Implements sells Isekis and other greys. www.nctractor.com
I bought my tractor there; a TU1700F. 4wd, 12 forward, 4 reverse. 17 PTO horsepower... about 21 hp at the flywheel. 3 cylinder diesel. I love it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's?

Wow i like that 32hp TL2500 i think the unit # was $5500 is half the price as the other dealer.

I'm planning on going to lumberton NC to pull first of september have to pay them a vist thanks!.

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #5  

I am interested in that also since the TL2500 only had 29hp from the factory. They must get stronger with age.....

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #6  

TSxxxx series is the old style, very bullet proof and heavy. 2cyl engine and separate reservoir for gear box and hydraulics.

TUxxxx series is an updated TS with a 3 cylinder engine and more bodywork. A smaller operators area but a great tractor. Good shifter design eliminates the need for a range shifter lever.

TUxxx series is the odd duck out. Perimeter frame with rubber mounted engine. a myriad of drive shafts connecting individual gearboxes. Nice flat deck, but the frame makes mounting a loader a real pain. Shuttle on the column is nice

TLxxxx series is a more user friendly TU. Larger operator compartment and some models will have power steering. Remote mounted hydraulic filter is a nice feature.

TAxxx series is the best of all models above. Flat deck, solid motor to tranny mount, shuttle on the column, tilt steering, spin on hydraulic filter, 3cyl, most have power steering and are almost always a direct cross to Massy with the exception of the PTO gearing.

This is just an overview. I omitted a lot of info to save time. Good luck on your search

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #7  

"TUxxxx series is an updated TS with a 3 cylinder engine and more bodywork. A smaller operators area but a great tractor. Good shifter design eliminates the need for a range shifter lever."

Buck, I have a TU1700f. It has a high-low range selector that is on the right-hand side of the "hump" (right of the center mounted shifter) with 6 forward and 2 reverse (total of 12 forward and 4 reverse).

Tractor is a real work-horse! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif The 4wd definitely makes it more sure-footed. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #8  

I didn’t say eliminates the range shifter just the need for one. I know it has the range shifter but the way the tranny is laid out you don’t have to use it like you do on other models. I can run a TU all day and never shift ranges. Cant do that for 5 minutes on a TL or a Yanmar.......

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #9  

Buck covered this very well already, but I will agree my favorite is the TAxxx. It is simply one of the nicest tractors on the market, grey or otherwise. Nothing wrong with the TL's or TUxxxx models, but the TA's are very cool.

/ Good models ~20-30hp iseki's? #10  

Great minds think alike. I have a TL2100F for my own use that I plan to put a loader on. The power steering and syncro trans will make it a great unit. BUT I have a TA215 on the water that I plan to to keep for myself also just because it is such a cool tractor.