Iseki TX2160

/ Iseki TX2160 #1  

richb

Tractor
iseki 2160
HI..I have just purchased my first ever tractor!

I have a smallholding of 10 acres which has some drainage problems

the little tractor has a loader and backhoe, so im looking forward to addressing the land issues, also there has been a lot of recent snow
which I can now move.
I have two donkeys and a winters mucking out to move, so at last life is going to be easier!

Regards to all,

/ Iseki TX2160 #3  
Welcome from Ohio

/ Iseki TX2160 #4  
Welcome, I have a Iseki TU1700 that I use to finish mow with on our 10 acres. It's one tough little machine for 17hp. Be careful in your tractor use. I have learned that slow and patient is always better. Good luck with your new purchase. You will love having a front end loader.

Eddie

/ Iseki TX2160 #5  
HI..I have just purchased my first ever tractor!

I have a smallholding of 10 acres which has some drainage problems

the little tractor has a loader and backhoe, so im looking forward to addressing the land issues, also there has been a lot of recent snow
which I can now move.
I have two donkeys and a winters mucking out to move, so at last life is going to be easier!

Regards to all,

Looks like you got some landscaping work cut out for you. Take care and wear that seatbelt. Welcome to TractorByNet. -kid

/ Iseki TX2160
thanks for your message...I have a lot to learn..particularly operating the backhoe!

/ Iseki TX2160 #9  
Hi! Welcome to the forum, and the Iseki Club! My tractor is a TX1300F, the earlier 2 cylinder version of your, however identical in almost every way besides the engine. There are quite a few of us who own these little tanks on here, and I look forward to hearing more from you! Do you have any photos of your tractor?