Iseki TX1510 」 Point Hitch Category

/ Iseki TX1510 」 Point Hitch Category #1  

ballaterach

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TX1510
the operators manual says the 3PH is a JIS -0 (which I assume to mean Cat 0); the measurements suggest Cat 1

can someone confirm which is correct as I'm looking to buy EZ Hitch and obviously need to correct size

many thanks

/ Iseki TX1510 」 Point Hitch Category #2  
The tractor is a Cat1, however some cat one implements push the lift arms very close to the tires. The Cat1 EZ hitch will work fine. I run a Cat 1 post hole digger, Cat 1 wood splitter, Cat 1 single plow, Cat 1 dirt scoop, Cat 1 carry all, and a Cat 1 boom arm behind mine. JIS usually stands for Japanese Industrial Standard, and covers the specifications for the Standard form of specifications of agricultural wheeled tractors. Hope this helps a bit!

/ Iseki TX1510 」 Point Hitch Category
As ever that helps a great deal thank you Mitch.

Just looking at my 3PH and some of the implements (and please do correct me anyone if I'm wrong)that lower pins on some implements
can be reversed from pointing outwards to pointing inwards to fit?

Peter

/ Iseki TX1510 」 Point Hitch Category #4  
Yep, I do that on my topper otherwise the link can clip the tires going round sharp turns.

/ Iseki TX1510 」 Point Hitch Category
Cheers for that Dan hows things with your blue machine?

/ Iseki TX1510 」 Point Hitch Category #6  
Cheers for that Dan hows things with your blue machine?

Not going anywhere yet, but I've found a new rear end, just now the small matter of getting to the Island!

/ Iseki TX1510 」 Point Hitch Category #7  
I believe it is a Cat1-limited. As in limited travel but it uses Cat1 pin sizes.