New Lighting

/ New Lighting #1  

NHmitch

Platinum Member
Tractor
Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F
I have been following the threads and contests on TBN and I have been looking for some time to add much better lighting to my G54/TX1300F since my factory lighting is just not bright enough while in the woods and in my pasture at night. After very careful consideration, I purchased a single low profile incredibly bright LED light, and I mounted the light to the top of my ROPS using a KC hilites bracket that was made to fit 2in roll bars. After ordering the light from eBay, I attached the bracket, used a new 8ft, 2 wire replacement power cord from Homedepot meant to repair broken power cords for tools. I wired the light into the same wiring as my rear flashing lights, because the LED uses such low voltage (18watts). The light was under $30, and works great. It is actually almost too bright. It blinds me when I am in front of the tractor, and it lights up the path of my tractor like daylight. I really couldn't be happier with the light, and the mounting location. Below are the photos of the light. I would also like to mention that it is April 12th, and this snow fell today. Spring in New Hampshire! They really don't show how bright the light actually is, but it was a bit difficult to take photos of the light. This is the link to the light: New Slim 18W Flood LED Work Light Offroad Fog Driving Lamp Bar Truck 4x4 ATV SUV | eBay

The bracket was from amazon: KC Hilites 7307 Round Tube Clamp Mount : Amazon.com : Automotive

These are the photos of the new light:
IMG_1220_zps7dd3c720.jpg
IMG_1223_zps92141778.jpg
IMG_1230_zps997136ea.jpg
IMG_1228_zps867a42ce.jpg
IMG_1229_zpsf8baefff.jpg
IMG_1252_zps0044ab2b.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1230_zps997136ea.jpg
    IMG_1230_zps997136ea.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 124
   / New Lighting #2  
Very nice. I will need to get the roll bar and then the LED lighting.

/ New Lighting #3  
Seems very bright indeed, makes the headlights look dim.

Your ROPS set-up is very clever.