G154/TX1300F Rims Update**

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #1  

NHmitch

Platinum Member
Tractor
Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F
There was a thread on here last summer about replacement rims for the Bolens Series/Iseki TX series front and rear rims. Right about the same time, I accidentally cracked my right front rim when I replaced my tire while not using a torque wrench. (I have since bought one, and I use it religiously). I had a very hard time finding the correct front rims, and I had to do a ton of research. What I found was that the rims are the same side as a particular Kubota rim. This is probably because both tractors are produced in Japan, and 30 years ago, they probably shared parts suppliers. The rims fit perfectly, however when I had the tire mounted , I discovered that the rim actually sits about 2 inches farther out than the original rim. This is allright with me, because it actually offers more stability and widens the front footprint of the tractor. The rims are Kubota part #70000-00024. Just about any Kubota dealer can order them, and with a bit of white paint, you are all set. They are also a touch thicker than the original, but only by a few mm.
This is the new rim:
IMG_1234_zpsf4b2ab67.jpg

This is the new rim, and the 2 inch distance it extends, and below is the original OEM rim that is closer to the tractor.

IMG_1232_zps71014f90.jpg
IMG_1231_zps75c8932e.jpg

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #2  
Good stuff, cheers.
how much were they if you don't mind me asking?

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update**
Thanks so much! They were $110 US Dollars/$106 AUD. They are pretty much the same most places I have looked, including overseas. There is also a Kubota Rim that matches the rear rim, so good options if you need a new rim!

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #4  
Thanks, that's pretty good. One of my front rims is pretty rusted.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #5  
Mitch. Just confirming these will fit my 2160f?

Can you recommend somewhere in the US to buy from as Australia is a rip off most of the time.

Cheers.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #6  
Also the Kubota dealers here don't recognize that part number. :(

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update**
Those will definitely fit your tractor. I bought one of my rims from Eberhard Equipment | Earning your trust. Everyday. For 67 years. They were great about shipping it to me about 3500 miles away. You could ask the Kubota dealer if they can get the rim for a Kubota B7100, B6100, B5100. Those are the tractors the rim comes from. If you do a search for the rim number, you should be able to find quite a few dealers here that carry these rims. I found that Kubota sets the price here, and they seem to all be priced the same here. Hope that helps you a bit!

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #8  
Could you tell me how or where I could get a set of wheels and turf tires I have a g154 TX1300F my uncle passed away and left it to me.and we couldn't find any kind of book work on it.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #9  
Thanks but the Kubota dealer here don't act like they wanted to even talk about the tractor. they don't even sale tires there.but thank you again.