TS 1910 modification question

/ TS 1910 modification question #1  

tucker2

Tractor
Kubota L1500, Iseki TS1910,Trak King dozer
I bought a TS 1910 last year for my wife to use, she didn't think much of the idea. I have used the little tractor and like it alot but I get my shoes (13 EEE) stuck trying to get on and off, there just isn't enough room for the driver. Has anyone ever tried to relocate any of the pedals, fenders, seat or floorboards to make more room?

/ TS 1910 modification question #2  
Hi, and welcome to the TBN/Iseki Forum! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your iseki! When I bought mine, it was also for myself, and my wife to use on our farm, however it was too much for her. She would never drive it, and that is actually allright with me, because it is easy to get hurt if you are not careful on it. Driving my Iseki, and working on it is something that I look forward to everyday..

To answer your question, yes, member Marcle from the UK had the same issue, and modified his steps, seat, and steering wheel. He posted the entire project in this forum: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/iseki/259299-steps-seats.html

Let us know how it goes!

/ TS 1910 modification question
Thanks NHmitch, thats just what I was looking for, it's good to know the Iseki can be modified to fit fat people.

/ TS 1910 modification question
Steve as you can see by my avatar photo I am on the typical american diet of beer, pizza then more beer & yes more beer. It's tough squeezing into the Iseki after getting off the Massey Ferguson.