Tractor
    Iseki TX1500 & TX1300F

Default UK Parts Suppliers

Been a lot of requests for info on UK parts suppliers, so just going to list a few that I've found lately. Anyone else out there who has some contacts could list them here too. I'm going to stick with the harder to get parts, rather than the generic service parts as I don't have that much time, but will add some more later.

Tractor Parts | Small Tractors

Smalltractors break jap import tractors for parts, can't comment on service just yet.

Compact Tractors | Small Tractor | Compact Tractors For Sale - another tractor dealer and salvage yard.

Wood Auto Supplies Ltd :: Home Page - auto electrical supplier, can't recommend these guys more highly, really high quality gear at very low prices, probably even worth the postage to EU and US I'd say, having seen some of the prices for starters and alternators. You probably need the Mitsubishi equivalent part number for your iseki starter or alternator though.

more to come...

Tractor
    Iseki TX1500 & TX1300F

Default Re: UK Parts Suppliers

Malpas Online, always seem very quick and reasonable for service parts: Tractor Replacement Engine Parts | Cab Glass & Body Panels | Starter Motors & Exhausts | UK & Worldwide shipping

Forge Services have a really large range of OEM parts, but being OEM and new, not cheap! Excellent range of hydraulic parts: Tractor Spare Parts Welcome

Tractor
    Iseki TX1500 & TX1300F

Default Re: UK Parts Suppliers

Just thought I'd add to this that malpas is now selling a replacement Iseki seat - Seat Assembly for Iseki (142161100100, 1421-611-0010-0) | S.20351 | Malpasonline.co.uk

Just bought one and its excellent - not exactly the same as the original but pretty close.