tu318 no clutch!

/ tu318 no clutch! #1  

surgeon007

Tractor
iseki 318
Hi,
I would be very grateful if anyone can advise me why suddenly the clutch will not engage on my iseki tu318.
After driving absolutely fine out of the woods, i stopped and then went to use clutch without any success. There is no extra adjustment on the bottlescrew for clutch, i do not have any manual yet. Is there a common problem or something i should be looking for?
Many thanks
Sean

/ tu318 no clutch! #2  
Hi Sean,

Sorry to hear that! What happens when you press the pedal. Does it go straight to the floor, or do you still feel a bit of resistance? Has it been slipping, or acting up lately? I had a similar issue, however a pin had fallen out where the lever from the pedal connect to the bottle screw. WE should be able to help you find a manual too..

Hi,
I would be very grateful if anyone can advise me why suddenly the clutch will not engage on my iseki tu318.
After driving absolutely fine out of the woods, i stopped and then went to use clutch without any success. There is no extra adjustment on the bottlescrew for clutch, i do not have any manual yet. Is there a common problem or something i should be looking for?
Many thanks
Sean