G152 pto shaft gets pushed out.

/ G152 pto shaft gets pushed out. #1  

13gef13

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar ym1510d Kioti ds3510 Kioti EX5310
My G152's pto shaft moves out when I use the slasher or post hole auger. From what I understand there is a ciclip that holds it. If so, this has been broken. Does anybody know how hard it is to replace and where I can get the right one?
Thanks, Geoff

/ G152 pto shaft gets pushed out. #2  
The Bolens G152 is basically the same as the Iseki TX2140 & TX1300 all built in the same factory/same design with most items interchangeable or "will fit"- hence you should be able to source parts thru any Iseki tractor dealer in Qld, or you can phone/mail order thru GWS Tractors at Windsor NSW.

Detaiiled below is the illustration/parts numbers for the Iseki TX2140 Gearbox & PTO drive Group ( with some basic mechanical knowledge/tools it should be an easy fix) - I understand it should be item 30 on the illustration you require - just quote the part number required to an Iseki dealer & they should be able to source:-

Attachments

• PTO.JPG
    PTO.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 223
  • PTOa.JPG
    PTOa.JPG
    217.1 KB · Views: 191
   / G152 pto shaft gets pushed out.
Thanks for that, I love this site, will have a go at it.
Thanks, Geoff

/ G152 pto shaft gets pushed out. #4  
Hi Geoff,

There is one for sale on eBay here in the US, and the shipping info states that they will ship to AUS, so it may be worth it, if it is less than you can find it for there. This is the link: Bolens Iseki 1502H Rear PTO | eBay