Tractor
    Iseki 2160

Default Wheels and tyres

Hi all, I found this forum quite helpful so have joined, my wife bought a compact tractor last week, an iseki TX2160. 4x4 so we are complete tractor newbies.
    It has one or two issues, but I am sorting them out, with info from this forum, and a very helpful member off here.
    Anyway back to my question, at the moment it has turf tyres on, the fronts are all cracked, the rears are like slicks, the tractor is to be used in the paddock, cutting grass, and moving things about, and in winter it can get a bit boggy in places, hence the turf tyres are not going to be up to the job.

The tyres on at the moment are,
    Front 20.5x8x10
    Rear 29x12x15

I have searched the net for agri tyres but with those sizes keep coming up with turf tyres!

Does any one know if it's possible to get a more mud style tyre (normal tractor pattern if that makes sense) in these sizes, or are we looking at having to buy new wheels also?

Thanks in advance for your help

Shaun

Tractor
    Iseki TX1300F/TX1500/ TX2160F/TS2220F/ Satoh S373D

Default Re: Wheels and tyres

I have a 2160F that came with those size turf tires as well. I opted to go with the standard ag wheels and ag tires. The rears should be an 8-18 wheel, and the fronts are 5-12 for the 2160. The 2140 tractors came with 8-16 rear wheels which are a lot easier to find so you may want to consider those. Either will work but the 8-16 is somewhat shorter overall. You'll find that the narrow ag tires are much better in snow, easier to turn the steering wheel with (since they are narrower and offer less resistance to turning as such.) However, you may want the less ground pressure wider tires depending on what you're doing at times. Both are kind of nice to have handy and if you go with new wheels you'll have that option. Good luck and welcome.
    One nice thing about being average is you're not alone.

Tractor
    Iseki 2160

Thanks for that, looks like we will have to get some wheels/tyres

The chap (a friend) who we bought it from, said he has some for it, but can't remember where he put them!
    How can you loose a set of wheels!

Thanks for the welcome.

Tractor
    Iseki TX1300F/TX1500/ TX2160F/TS2220F/ Satoh S373D

I think there are ag style tires for the size wheels you have but I think the rears will be pretty expensive. I have some Goodyears on mine that, IIRC, cost about $350/ea and are just the turf style that came with the tractor when I bought it. For that kind of money you might as well find another set of tires and wheels IMO.
    One nice thing about being average is you're not alone.

Tractor
    Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F

Hi Shaun,
    It looks like you are in Belgium? Have you looked at Yenibiz? They are in Belgium, and they have the Ag tires that you need. The actually have a very good supply of parts. I have considered ordering from them before, but after VAT, and shipping, it would cost almost double the price of the parts for shipping. This is the link to their Ag tires for the TX2160: Yenibiz en Mod Manuals, parts, spare parts for tractors TX2160-182

They are a bit expensive, but for the front, and rear, they will cost 569,00 € before VAT.
    Mitch

Tractor
    Iseki 2160

Hi Mitch,

That's funny, I just found their site and was having a look, they seem to do a lot of parts.
    Will probably get some parts from them.

I spoke to my friend today, he said if he can't find the wheels/tyres he will refund some money, as they were part of the deal when we bought it!

Cheers
    Shaun

Tractor
    Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F

Hi, Sorry I know its been awhile, but there is a full set of Ag tyres and rims in the UK on eBay right now for £50.00. You may want to look at them if you still need tyres and rims. Hope all is going well!

compact mini garden tractor tyres wheels for kubota, Iseki, Yanmar, | eBay
    Mitch

Tractor
    Iseki 2160

Quote Originally Posted by NHmitch View Post
    Hi, Sorry I know its been awhile, but there is a full set of Ag tyres and rims in the UK on eBay right now for ï½£50.00. You may want to look at them if you still need tyres and rims. Hope all is going well!

compact mini garden tractor tyres wheels for kubota, Iseki, Yanmar, | eBay
    hi, and thanks for that Mitch,

As yet we still have not got the wheels/tyres, Can't see how he can loose a set of wheels.

I will put a bid on those ones, but if not he has another week then he needs to get her some new ones!!!

Thanks again
    Shaun

Tractor
    JD 4105 / JD D110

Good on ya, Mitch. That was very helpful... And you even spelled 'tyres' correctly! ()