Identifying hydraulic compnent on my Iseki TL1900, picture provided.

/ Identifying hydraulic compnent on my Iseki TL1900, picture provided. #1  

olom

Tractor
Iseki TL1900F
Hi.

Having a hydraulic oil leak on the back left of my recently purchased used TL 1900 i removed some panels to try and assess the situation.

It appears the leak is coming from the component pictured above from one of the ports cercled in red, the right one. (Its makeshift seal setup was exactly like the left one, with a bolt and two clamp collars over transparent tubing, it's where the leak was coming from, i took the picture after removing the collars and bolt)

The electical leads designated by the green arrows were not connected to anything...

Could you help me understand what this component is (perhaps it has something to do with the draft control of the tractor ? a feature i'm not sure i will ever need), and if properly sealing the two ports is the right thing to do or dangerous for the hydraulic system ?

Picture is taken from the back of the tractor, the component is near the rear left wheel.

I wish i had a service manual but i dont, your guidance would be much appreciated.

isekihydraulics1.jpg

Last edited:
   / Identifying hydraulic compnent on my Iseki TL1900, picture provided. #2  
I am going to through out what it looks like to me from the picture.
The electric wires look to be attached to some sort of solenoid valve
that controlled hydraulic fluid flow to some sort of implement attached
to the tractor. The two makeshift plugs are plugging what would be
the hydraulic connections to whatever was attached to your tractor.
may have been a log splitter or whatever. I believe you could
safely remove the elbows at the solenoid and put in pipe plugs
to stop the leak

Attachments

• isekihydraulics1.jpg
    isekihydraulics1.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,901
   / Identifying hydraulic compnent on my Iseki TL1900, picture provided.
It indeed looks like some selenoid operated "diverter", when thinking about it yesterday i feared that something was wrong with it's "indexing" (or an internal leak) that allowed oil to be routed through the leaking port while it probably should be in a state where no oil would go to that port, i dont know anything about hydraulics and could be wrong though.

My 3 point is working fine so i guess it has no obvious detrimental effect.

I'll put plugs where elbows are and see how things go.

Thanks Fxrs55.

/ Identifying hydraulic compnent on my Iseki TL1900, picture provided. #4  
Hi

Just stumbled across this. Afraid I cannot offer advice about how to fix, but I can identify it. I have the exact same setup on my TL3200 -except it's all hooked up to a small auxiliary hydraulic ram which is used for tilting the attachment on the three point hitch. The small hydraulic ram replaces one of the vertical bars that connects the top bar (which is attached to the spiggot/toothed part that goes into the tractor) with the bottom bar (which implements attach to). Some people call it a leveling bar or a 3pt leveler - which is spot on as I use it to level the mower or grader attachments.

There are two sets of wires, attached to a momentary contact switch (hold it one way and the hydraulics go one way, let go and it does nothing, then push it the other way the hydraulics to the other way). I've measured the voltage.. and they are about 15vDC when held on.

Hope that makes sense.

I have an issue with mine, in that the hydraulics go up but no longer go down. Have check electrics and they look ok - so suspect the solenoid is shot. Would appreciate if anyone knows how to fix - it's the rear one which is in the foreground of the photo above. Wondering if I can just unscrew it - or if I risk hydraulic fluid spraying out.

Regards
Tim