Need transmission parts

/ Need transmission parts #1  

PGerzanich

Tractor
Iseki TX1300F
I took out a couple of gears on my Iseki TX1300F tractor. Anyone know of any suppliers?
Looking for items:
28-9 (parts code 18715920) Gear, Low/32T
28-21 (paarts code 1871597) Gear, Counter/16-21T

/ Need transmission parts #2  
Sheaffer's Town & Country
Tractors,inc
320 Palmyra RD
Dixon,IL, 61021
815-284-3226

Sam's Bolens
Sam's Bolens

Southern Global Tractor
404 First Street North
Wiggins, MS 39577
Phone: 601-928-7491

/ Need transmission parts #3  
I would try eBay as well. There are usually a few intact transmissions on there... Are they pretty bad? I have heard of people having them fabricated..

/ Need transmission parts
Thanks for taking the time to reply fxrs55. I tried Sam's already and Southern got back to me yesterday with some prices. Very high but at least they have them. I will try Sheaffer's. Thanks.

Thanks Mitch. I already checked out eBay. Nothing there. I have thought about repairing them but the hardening may be hard to get right. The ones I found at Southern total a little under $1000 US before shipping and duty.

Peter

/ Need transmission parts #6  
Generally you'll find parts from the normal suppliers to appear to be on the high side relative to what these tractors are currently selling for which is typical for items like this. I like to think a fair amount of their price is for "storing" the parts for me over the years but the reality is that any tractor parts are expensive today. You might want to call your local JD or Kubota dealer and see what a front axle costs for a similarly sized tractor then you'll be able to make a good comparison. You may also want to keep an eye out for a whole tractor that can be used for parts. In the long run it can easily pay for itself if you can find any.

That is a very good idea. I will can on Monday and see what they have to say.It's also a good idea to keep my eye open for a whole tractor for parts. Thanks for the thoughts! :thumbsup:

/ Need transmission parts #8  
i need a transmission for my tx1300f do you have any suggestions?

i need a transmission for my tx1300f do you have any suggestions?

I managed to get the gears I needed from Southern Global Tractor. It took some time because them needed to order one of them in from Japan.