Buying Advice parts availability for iseki engine

/ parts availability for iseki engine #1  

jess d s

Tractor
agco st40
In general are parts available for my iseki engine E3CD ? Will I be looking at a long wait for ordered parts? (Days-months-years)

/ parts availability for iseki engine #2  
What parts do you need? I'd assume it would be 10 days to two weeks.

/ parts availability for iseki engine
Hi Len : I won't have it apart till tomorrow but i'm thinking crankshaft bearings and gaskets. I lost engine oil very fast into the clutch housing at the rear of the engine. ever hear of this happening? its an Iseki E3CD in an Agco ST40x. I see they do make oversize bearings in case I have to get the crank reground. If I am able to fix it I think I am going to install an oil pressure gaug:confused:e and rig a low oil pressure shutdown to the injector pump.

/ parts availability for iseki engine #4  
How about body parts like the nose cone grille with the headlights? TA247. Has to be impossible to source.
Thanks.

/ parts availability for iseki engine #5  
Just get them from your local Massey dealer or from Jack"s Small Engines on-line.. They are the same parts.

/ parts availability for iseki engine #6  
Parts availability should be no problem!!

Keep us posted please?

/ parts availability for iseki engine #7  
I have heard of that happening. I have a bucket truck & the rear seal went out while someone was using it. Stuck the motor.

I got my engine apart, the rear seal was pushed out of the block up against the flywheel. There is nothing wrong with the seal. The clutch housing still had about 4 quarts of oil trapped in it. I guess my idiot light for oil pressure didnt work so there was no way to know the oil was all pumped out until it was too late. The damage looks to be 1 connecting rod journal on the crank.it didnt spin in the rod but did damage the crank. So ill get the crank reground put in 1 oversize bearing and replace the rest. Also have to replace the clutch disc as it got a pretty good oil bath. My local Agco dealer says parts are all readily available from the warehouse in Batavia Illinois. I am going to see if there is a way to lock that seal in place to avoid this again. Has any one else had a similar issue?

I got my engine apart, the rear seal was pushed out of the block up against the flywheel. There is nothing wrong with the seal. The clutch housing still had about 4 quarts of oil trapped in it. I guess my idiot light for oil pressure didnt work so there was no way to know the oil was all pumped out until it was too late. The damage looks to be 1 connecting rod journal on the crank.it didnt spin in the rod but did damage the crank. So ill get the crank reground put in 1 oversize bearing and replace the rest. Also have to replace the clutch disc as it got a pretty good oil bath. My local Agco dealer says parts are all readily available from the warehouse in Batavia Illinois. I am going to see if there is a way to lock that seal in place to avoid this again. Has any one else had a similar issue?