Tractor Sizing Size of snowblower for TS1910

/ Size of snowblower for TS1910 #1  

miramichiguy

Tractor
Iseki TS1910
I was wondering what size 3ph snowblower others are using on their TS1910 or comparable tractors. I am looking at a 54" - 60" Lucknow but was wondering if I could go a bit bigger. We get lots of the white stuff but with the tractor in low gear I can ease into it. Just wondering what others are using .
Thanks

/ Size of snowblower for TS1910 #2  
I will bet there are two reasons you got no answers on this one:

1) More grey market tractors are sold in the south and west - no snow.
2) Few people use a 3pt blower on a tractor without live PTO. Most use a backblade only (myself included)

/ Size of snowblower for TS1910 #3  
Brad, I am also curious on how big of a blower the 1910 can handle.I just bought a new 51 inch meteor for my 1910.As it was put to me by the dealer its better to stay on the small side and if conditions permit go faster where if you go to big you will have to go very slow. I suspect if you have the creep gear it will handle 60 inch ok. I stayed the same width as the tractor because my drive is about 700 ft and can drift upto 2 feet.

/ Size of snowblower for TS1910 #4  
The best size of blower is one that will cover the width maximum of your tires. Turf or Ag. Anything larger and you could potentially try to overload your tractor, remeber not all snow conditions are always the same, fluffy and dry or wet and heavy.