Mowing Bolens Iseki G192

/ Bolens Iseki G192 #1  

rural66man

Tractor
Bolens Iseki Diesel G192
Clutch will not disengage on my G192 would appreciate any advice you can give me on how to repair.

/ Bolens Iseki G192 #3  
Possibly a piece of foreign matter is between the disc and pressure plate . If not it may be time for new clutch.

/ Bolens Iseki G192
I need instructions on tearing down the clutch,is there anyone with a manual that could post instructions on this Bolens Iseki G192 so that I could download.
Does anyone have a manual they would like to sale.

/ Bolens Iseki G192 #5  
I think it would be good to try inspecting the clutch if there is an access plate. Or see if the clutch is out of adjustment.

To access the clutch for replacement I think your going to need to split the tractor at the bell housing. The manual I have doesn't cover that. It only covers how to inspect the clutch plate when the clutch is out, or adjusting the clutch. So you may have to figure this out without a manual.

I haven't split a tractor. With all the weight in the two halves if you do it wrong could you do some damage to the transmission shaft out or to the pilot bearing?

If someone has a soft copy of a manual that covers this I would like that. Especially one made from an original manual with clear pictures.

/ Bolens Iseki G192
Thanks for info,this is a new tractor for me,Iam waiting on a manual that I ordered before I try to repair the clutch.If this manual shows how to pictures of how to split the tractor at the bell housing I will let you know.he manual is G192/4
I oedered this manual at CenturyLink | Local Provider of High Speed Internet, Phone, Mobile & TV Services
Sheaffer's Town & Country Tractor's Incin Dixon Illinois

/ Bolens Iseki G192 #7  
I know that when they use these tractors in Japan, they lock the clutch in the free position so they don't freeze from rust. How long has the tractor been sitting? That is a good source for the manual.

/ Bolens Iseki G192
Just bought the tractor and the guy said he just heard or felt a pop and the clutch would not desengage after that.I am aware the clutch should be locked in a free position.
Anyone know the best place to buy parts for this Bolens Iseki G192,I am going to need a clutch-pressure plate and maybe bearing--and Pilot bushing I will not know until i tear it down.