Banjo bolt needed

/ Banjo bolt needed #11  
I called the local Massey Dealer here in New Jersey Which is Rodio tractor
and they don't have bolt in stock but they can get it. $6.27 plus shipping.
The parts guy gave me the part number they are using for that bolt now.

33-0010065

/ Banjo bolt needed
I emailed the dealership and await results.

Thank you for the link,

Rod

/ Banjo bolt needed
FXRF55:

I called the parts guy and ordered the banjo bolt shipped to Wellesley Island Building Supply in northern New York State, where I can pick it up and bring it across the border.. Thanks for the help.

Rod

/ Banjo bolt needed
Re: Banjo bolt needed (conclusion)

FXRF55:

I called the parts guy and ordered the banjo bolt shipped to Wellesley Island Building Supply in northern New York State, where I can pick it up and bring it across the border.. Thanks for the help.

Rod

FXRF55:

The remote on the Bolens now operates, and it is using the part you recommended and I ordered from the New Jersey MF dealer. That's the good news. The bad news was that the bolt came with a BCS thread, 19 per inch, and the end was way too large for the hole into which it needed to fit. I asked my friend Peter to cut it down and thread it to a 3/8" pipe thread because an adaptor of that size fitted properly.

So Peter cut the thread on his lathe and bolted the thing together this afternoon. The little pump produces 1250 lb. of pressure, so I don't know how heavy a load it will lift in the trailer, but the thing works. Without Peter's lathe and expertise the story would have had a different ending, though.

Thanks to everyone who offered information and advice,

Rod