TX1300F FEL Hydraulics

/ TX1300F FEL Hydraulics #1  

dantnz

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TX1500 & TX1300F
Hi All,

Been a while since posting, flat out with work up til now. I've acquired a TX1300F (still have the TX1500 but now for sale) with a front end loader, everything works but it is in need of an overhaul.

Part of that overhaul will be sorting out the hydraulics for the FEL. At the moment the hydraulic feed for the FEL is taken straight out of the relief valve for the rear lift. So that leads to two problems 1. The rear lift effectively has no relief valve and 2. I can't operate the rear lift and the FEL at the same time - or more correctly the FEL with only operate with the rear lift locked in the fully raised position so that the relief lifts to supply the FEL valve block.

You guys with FELs - how is the take off and return configured? Pictures would be great. Do you have a T piece before the lift valve block or a whole different distribution block? While I'm changing the hyd hoses I was going to add supply and return spool connections (just in case) - any ideas on how this has been done on your tractors?

/ TX1300F FEL Hydraulics #2  
Why not take the supply fluid from the pump and send it to the IN port of the FEL valve.

Now the FEL will provide a relief for the hyd system. The FEL PB will now feed the input to the 3pt.

NO tee's in the pressure line and all valves are in series..

Return lines can be teed.

/ TX1300F FEL Hydraulics
That's a good plan - I may just do that - however not sure if the FEL block has a suitable high pressure out port.

Was hoping that there was a standard way of arranging the high pressure distribution for these tractors.

Anyone got a picture of their setup on an Iseki?

/ TX1300F FEL Hydraulics #4  
   / TX1300F FEL Hydraulics #5  
Why not take the supply fluid from the pump and send it to the IN port of the FEL valve.

Now the FEL will provide a relief for the hyd system. The FEL PB will now feed the input to the 3pt.

NO tee's in the pressure line and all valves are in series..

Return lines can be teed.

JJ - do you have or can points me to a simple lock diagram of how the hydraulic system works from tank to pump to pressure and relief. What you said makes perfect sense but wouldn't have necessarily came to that same conclusion.

/ TX1300F FEL Hydraulics
Thanks for pointing out that photo, thats the sort out arrangement i'll probably try to copy.

/ TX1300F FEL Hydraulics
Just been looking at some hydraulics catalogues for a solution.

Would there be any issues just using a double banjo bolt in place of the current single one? One tapping serving the current high pressure input and the other as the outlet to the FEL?

/ TX1300F FEL Hydraulics #8  
Not sure if I'm understanding for sure what you mean, but if I am I don't think that would work since it wouldn't build any pressure - the fluid would be allowed to return to the sump two difference ways and unless both are diverted to a piston, no significant pressure will build. Please clarify using diagrams/schematics/pictures if you can so we can analyze it better.

/ TX1300F FEL Hydraulics
No you're absolutely right, must've been tired when I wrote that, just wouldn't build any pressure. I was thinking of ways to mirror the arrangement that you linked to from Rod-in-Forfar's tractor, but was typing before thinking!

Unless I can find an easy solution I'll do what J_J said above - just replace the pump feed with a line that goes via the FEL control block. Won't look as neat but probably the easiest solution seeing as I'll be replacing all the flexible hoses anyway.

/ TX1300F FEL Hydraulics #10  
Yes, if you take the pump discharge to a control valve then back to the high pressure input to the rear of the tractor it should work fine.