TF330 Hydrostatic Problem. Not moving.

/ TF330 Hydrostatic Problem. Not moving.
I think splitting is not so big deal with these small tractors. Mine was splitten in about 4 hours. I think if loader is atteched front from clutch engine bolt line, there is no need to remove it. But if its attached to framesupport behing that itwould be easier to remove it

/ TF330 Hydrostatic Problem. Not moving.
Repairs continues.

During summer I did use tractor and there was no need for 3 point hich. Now I have made snow plough. valve block installed, but not connected to tractors own system.

I have problem. Lifting (3 point) does not work very well. I lower the arms and turn lever to lift Nothing happens at first then idle rpm drops and it lift a bit. (force ok? as I stand on arms) then about 5 sec break and again idle drops and lift a bit. Lifting happens in cycles maybe 5 sec. and 5cm at time.
Also steering jams a little. I remember from old big tractor, when there was not enough oil, steering made that.
Some place plugged??? oil does not flow freely? extra blog is still there and hose loop between two holes. I also tried hudraulic outlets from rear. Not working.

So something is plugged, valve jammed or...?