Iseki TS 1910 F

/ Iseki TS 1910 F #1  

IsekiPilot

Please excuse if this is redundant - I've tried to search as best as I can. I'm new to tractors and just got an Iseki 1910F.

A few questions
- how much / what type of oil does it take.
- what other fluids should I check regularly - where/how much/what type
- there are 3 "lights" on my "dash" - what are they? The leftmost "light" is actually just a hole - where can I get a new light/etc to reattach it to whatever its supposed to be?
-There is a footpedal at my left heel. What does this control?
-I've got a service manual on order, but can't seem to find an operators manual? Thoughts?
-and finally (for now /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) - where can I get an exhaust cover (flapper type, not Maxwell House)

Many thanks. I'll figure this thing out yet!

/ Iseki TS 1910 F #2  
I can supply you with operator's, service , & parts books for your tractor. Use diesel oil in engine 15w-40 is year around oil. Universal hydraulic /transmission fluid in transmission/ hydraulices, = to or better than JD303. 80w-90 gear oil in the FWD. left heel? Right heel would be the differential lock. I can supply you with a rain cap & parts.

/ Iseki TS 1910 F #3  
Len covered most items for you I'll try the lights from memory. The one on the left of the steering wheel is not a light at all, it is an indicator of sorts for the glow plugs. If you look inside the hole when you have the glow plugs active you should see a filiment glowing. The three lights on the right of the steering wheel are, from left to right: Oil Pressure, Charging, and Temp.

/ Iseki TS 1910 F #4  
I can supply you with operator's, service , & parts books for your tractor. Use diesel oil in engine 15w-40 is year around oil. Universal hydraulic /transmission fluid in transmission/ hydraulices, = to or better than JD303. 80w-90 gear oil in the FWD. left heel? Right heel would be the differential lock. I can supply you with a rain cap & parts.

Are these manuals still available, if so please send info on how to order one. I stumbled upon one of these little tractors on 8/24/14 and bought it as is {Not Running} and with no support. I have the BOLENS G 194 - ISEKI TS1910. I have been able to find the correct WIX Fuel Filter & Oil Filter. Can you or anyone advise of any other vehicle or Tractor that uses the same ISUZU 2 cyl Diesel Engine? I am totally not familiar with a fuel pump that has to have oil. Is this something that has to be serviced often? I am not familiar with how to service it.

Thanks.

:confused

/ Iseki TS 1910 F #5  
LENS 12,

Do you have parts and service manual book on the ISEKI TS1910, do you have a source for new seat that works well on this ISEKI tractor? Do you have the Air Filter part number for the TS1910 ?

/ Iseki TS 1910 F #6  
Note: This is an 11 year old thread.

You might want to PM the previous posters if they are still members since they likely unsubscribed during the extended period of no activity.