Tractor
    ISEKI TL2300

Default Oil filter ISEKI TL2300

Does anyone have a cross over number for an oil filter for the TL2300. I was able to get a NAPA 1334 filter that fits but it is to small in my opinion and I would like to find an off the shelf filter available at the local auto parts. <font color="red"> </font> [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    1986 Ford 1910 with 770B (FORD) loader, 4 MFWD; 1986 Bolens G214,back hoe,loader,MFWD (Iseki) 21 hp)

Default Re: Oil filter ISEKI TL2300

I have a 21 hp 3 cylinder Iseki and a 1984 Toyota Camry oil filter fits. Sometimes the same motor in a truck will have a longer filter. I'd take an old filter to the likes of Fleet-Farm and check selected boxes of filters.

Tractor
    Iseki TA 207

Be careful using a 1334. I have read that it will blow off the mount. The threads are not correct. I have an Iseki TL2100 and it takes a 1348. It has the correct size hole and thread.

Tractor
    Enough

The filter is the correct physical size for the application. More important than the size of the filter is changing it and the oil every 50 hours or 3 months. If you would like a longer filter you could go with the Bladwin B159. Both have the antidrainback valve and 8 psi bypass rating. Either way you decide to go changing your oil like clock work is the most important.

Tractor
    Iseki TL 2300, Kubota RTV, Kubota B7610

Along with the 50 hours is choice of oil of course.......I use the 1334 in my TL2300...........do a lot of hill work and hot summer mowing......never a pressure problem yet.....I change oil at least every 50 hours..........when it gets black instead of brown.......I know that this is a side effect of diesel and perhaps I do it to early.....but at least I KNOW it is clean......Dennis

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Used Yanmar and Iseki

I use the WIX 51334 which is the same filter as the Napa 1334 and have had great results. Proper filter size, anti drainback and the proper thread size and pitch. In all the years of farming we always used WIX filters and didn't have one failure. We had an Allis Chalmers 185 diesel with over 12,100 engine hours. Never been overhauled. Oil and filter changed every 100 hours faithfully. Remember checking and changing the fuel fiter regularly can be just as important!
    Just my two cents worth
    Nick