Iseki Videos and Photos

/ Iseki Videos and Photos #1  

NHmitch

Platinum Member
Tractor
Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F
Hi,

I wanted to start a new thread that highlights videos of Iseki Tractors. I admit that I have become addicted to anything Iseki, and I always like seeing what these tractors are capable of, and how they are used. People really under estimate the capability of smaller diesel tractors. It seems like there is so much emphasis on horse power, and size, and I frequently see people who have small farms, and properties, buying large horse power tractors, when really, a small tractor will work just fine for a lot of applications. I was under the same belief, until I bought my tractor, and started to work it, and I am impressed weekly by what I can do with a 15HP tractor. We needed a tractor that had 4WD (due to our rocky, muddy, Hilly, and Snowy New Hampshire landscape) that could fit around our barn, and I researched these and similar tractors, and saw that they are used in farming, vineyards, orchards, horticulture, rotovating, plowing, and many more applications. I found my tractor used for under $2500 with 4wd, and The best part is, my tractor literally sips fuel and I was able to by it very inexpensively. I actually used my tractor for about 6 months to navigate my property after an operation on my leg from the military. My wife use to shake her head when I would drive to our neighbors house to visit, or to ride down to our barn, or mailbox. I use my tractor every week, and some weeks, every day to work around our farm, in our woods, and around our house.

Since then I have used my tractor to build fence lines, to plow our gardens, I drag our pasture, I split wood, pull trees down, tow logs, and haul fire wood, I haul manure, dirt, and gravel, and dig, I haul hay, grain, and shavings to our barn, load equipment into my truck, and fertilize and seed my pastures. I haul rocks to build our walls, and do lots of other work around our property.

Please post videos, or photos of what you use your tractor for, or any video that you like of these great small tractors. In many places around the world, these tractors are used to farm, and work the land, with a number of different attachments.

I am always finding great videos from around the world, and I am impressed by how people use these tractors.

With my 15HP Bolens G154/Iseki TX1300F I use my tractor on our small farm for the following tasks and with the following implements:

3PH wood splitter operated by a PTO hydraulic pump:
IMG_4254.jpg

Operating a 3PH post hole digger:
272509d1341734917-new-post-hole-digger-phd-img_4092.jpg

Plowing my food plot:
IMG_3587.jpg

Hauling Firewood:
103_1912.jpg

Digging, and hauling dirt, gravel, and manure:
IMG_3904.jpg

Loading supplies on our farm:
IMG_0828_zps91b18381.jpg

Towing just about anything that we need to move:
IMG_1431_zps309591df.jpg

Dragging my pasture:
IMG_3961.jpg

Last edited:
   / Iseki Videos and Photos
And just enjoying my seat time:

I am going to be attaching a front end loader, and I really need to purchase a rotovator, brush hog, wood chipper, and snow blower, but one piece at a time. Below are a few videos of other people using there TX series tractors with some of these implements:

Rotovater:

Plowing:

Crop Spraying:

Turkey Farming :)

Last edited:
Harvesting Potatoes:

Hay Bailing: