Snow Adapting a front-mount Kubota B2650 to an Iseki TX series tractor

/ Adapting a front-mount Kubota B2650 to an Iseki TX series tractor #1  

Ilikeurtractor

Veteran Member
Tractor
Iseki TX1300F/TX1500/ TX2160F/TS2220F/ Satoh S370D/S373D
Here's part 1 of adapting a Kubota snow thrower to a TX Iseki. You might want to wait until it's done before setting out to convert one though. I have no idea when and if I'll actually get it done, so bear with me in the interim. The only potential problem I can see at this point is the drive shaft configuration, but I haven't spent much time on that part yet. There will likely be a bit of steel fabrication for mounting as I'd like it to be similar to my Bolens snow thrower. Again, no plan at this point.

One important item on snow throwers for the Iseki tractors, and others I suppose is the direction of the PTO shaft rotation. You may quickly notice that "standard" 3-pt snow throwers would work, but keep in mind most are set up for a 540 rpm input and the front PTO on most Iseki's is around 2000 rpm. You might be able to get away with changing the speed of the 3-pt unit similar to what I'm doing with the Kubota. I'm just not familiar enough with any of them to say for sure. It would probably be best of they were chain driven like the Kubota B2650 to make it easier.

Kubota B2650 snow thrower retro-fit to Iseki TX tractor Part 1 - YouTube

/ Adapting a front-mount Kubota B2650 to an Iseki TX series tractor #2  
Looks like an interesting project. Just commenting so I get updates.

/ Adapting a front-mount Kubota B2650 to an Iseki TX series tractor