Field boss 31

/ Field boss 31 #1  

food plot 4 life

Tractor
white field boss 31
My gears broke in my 4 wheel drive , front lower gear is 64 tooth and the upper is 16 I think, we're
Can I buy this from? I can't find this no were......

/ Field boss 31 #2  
Go to this link and then view parts books as guest
and then browse books to the left of page then click white then click tractors
then click agricultural wheeled then click 2-30 / 2-35 field boss.
If you have a local massey fergussion dealer they can order from Agco.
I have used the local one here in NJ to get parts several times.

AGCO Parts Books

/ Field boss 31
Go to this link and then view parts books as guest
and then browse books to the left of page then click white then click tractors
then click agricultural wheeled then click 2-30 / 2-35 field boss.
If you have a local massey fergussion dealer they can order from Agco.
I have used the local one here in NJ to get parts several times.

AGCO Parts Books

Thank you very much sir !

/ Field boss 31 #4  
My gears broke in my 4 wheel drive , front lower gear is 64 tooth and the upper is 16 I think, we're

Call Dave Smith at Burnips Equitment in Dorr Mich and see if he can get one. He is the parts manger there

/ Field boss 31
Call Dave Smith at Burnips Equitment in Dorr Mich and see if he can get one. He is the parts manger there

Hey man how u doing ? Thanks I called him today! He's said he will me tomro!

/ Field boss 31 #6  
Hey man how u doing ? Thanks I called him today! He's said he will me tomro!

That is my to go place for parts. I have known the owners there all my life and I have known Dave for a long time. Were the gears that broke in your front axle? On mine the bolts holing the rig gear on fell out and broke some teeth off. they ordered them for me and it took a while but I finially got them. I drilled the new bolts and wired them

/ Field boss 31
That is my to go place for parts. I have known the owners there all my life and I have known Dave for a long time. Were the gears that broke in your front axle? On mine the bolts holing the rig gear on fell out and broke some teeth off. they ordered them for me and it took a while but I finially got them. I drilled the new bolts and wired them

Yes mine was also in front upper and lower ! And thanks Ivan !

/ Field boss 31 #8  

I bought a drive shaft boss for my Bolens from Sam's Bolens on the Internet. Excellent service.

/ Field boss 31 #9  

I bought a drive shaft boss for my Bolens from Sam's Bolens on the Internet. Excellent service.

/ Field boss 31 #10  
I just picked up a Boss 31. The 4x4 doesn't seem to engage, this helps.. thanks guys.

I'll also have more questions in the near future as well.

I'd like to put a snow plow on it, I'm hoping at least a 7 1/2 ft blade. I'll need tire chains regardless of 4x4 not working as well as rear weight.
I have a 4ft snow blower from my little 18.5hp Satoh Buck I could slip onto this rig, but I'm guessing a 5ft would fit better.

Talking to myself here.. hoping someone will chime in.. Thanks again guys.!

IMG_4138.jpg