Another noisey tx1300

/ Another noisey tx1300 #1  

cantknoweither

Tractor
iseki tx1300
hello everybody out there im new here. As the heading suggests I have a noisey tx 1300 which I actually fired up for the first time today after purchasing it from a guy who couldn't get it to run and gave up on it. I picked it up yesterday had to pull it on to my car trailer and brought it home to have a play and see what I may have to spend to get it going. After this guy has pulled the exhaust off it and played with the feul system he informed me that he couldn't get enough feul at the injectors and he was getting a lot of air. As always I started with the basics like remove the battery and put it on charge and then set about checking the feul lines for cracks and after that I thought I might check to see how clean the feul tank was as the old owner mentioned he had also changed the feul filter and surprise surprise shes got no feul in her. Long story short I put some feul in her and bled the injectors and bingo I have a loud but running tractor

/ Another noisey tx1300
Thanks for your reply and yes it does sound very much similar to that one. I have some experience with diesels and know that particularly small displacement industrial engines can be quite noisey but this one takes the cake. apart from the noise she runs very well and everything appears to be working fine I even hooked her up to a tree and tried the 4wd which is engaging freely and works fine ,also I put the slasher attachment on and the pto works I just have to figure out the pto speed settings as all the labelling is either in Japanese or that faded it is unreadable, a little help there would be great.
Also can someone please tell me if the oil that the guy put in is ok he told me he changed all the oils and used Valvoline farm 30-40 plus in everything including the gearbox. In the owners manual it says that the transmission and hydraulics share the same oil and the oil should be an sae80 and I am thinking whilst the hydraulics should be ok with this maybe the gearbox wont and whilst drive the tractor it does have a wine in the gearbox Also should the oil be a hypoid gear oil if I do put 80 in her. Again thanks for your help and it would be nice to maybe be able to catch up with you here some time but I know we are in different time zones and it may be difficult.

/ Another noisey tx1300
Just went out and fired the tractor up, it was about 7am when I started her and it is autumn here and probably around 8degrees c so fairly cool. I glowed her till I could see a little colour in the indicator then turned her over with about 1/4 throttle and bang away she went I then removed the breather from the rocker to the inlet manifold and to my surprise there is virtually no blowby at just above idle and very little when I up the revs the one thing I did find is the crankcase oil level is to high so im going to drain some off also I would like to do a tappet adjustment just to ease my mind and make sure I don't have any issues in the future plus lifting the rocker cover will give me a reasonable idea of both the engine condition and maybe hours as there is no hour metre on her in fact all she has as instrumentation is an idiot light for both oil and alternator. Does somebody out there have a link to the service manual for this model, im assuming she has the ke70 at present maybe you could help me there also with engine identification any help would be great and much appreciated anyway Im going to go play some more and thanks again

/ Another noisey tx1300 #5  
I have a KE70 that is particularly noisy as well. It's hard to distinguish on my videos as my camera normalizes the audio to some degree. I don't know why my KE70 is so much louder than my KE75, but I know it's not fuel injection timing of the #1 cylinder, valve adjustment, injectors, or the muffler. I used to think it was excessive blow-by into the crankcase, but I don't believe that to be the reason now. The only thing I can think of is there may be an imbalance between fueling of each cylinder causing one to carry the load more significantly and hence be louder but I can't confirm this.

/ Another noisey tx1300 #6  
Go to this link for the user manual and parts manuals.

ftp://ftp.rapid.ch/Iseki/Traktoren - tracteurs - trattori - tractors/TX/

The link below is my bolens G154 which is the same as a TX1300F. I have links to
many videos I made while Fixing mine.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/iseki/273164-bolens-g154-iseki-tx1300f.html

Also you can join the group below to download service manuals and parts manuals.
I joined that group last year and downloaded the manuals for free.

https://www.bigtent.com/groups/bgtm

/ Another noisey tx1300 #7  
Also some pictures of yours would be nice.
Is your tractor a TX1300 or TX1300F ?

/ Another noisey tx1300
Also some pictures of yours would be nice.
Is your tractor a TX1300 or TX1300F ?
Mine is the 1300f still has the Japanese tyres on it cane with rotary hoe and slasher all on a licenced trailer so although there is some tidy up work to do im pretty happy with my purchase. Ill take some picks and figure out how to download them maybe later today maybe after Ive finished playing :tractor:

/ Another noisey tx1300
Here are some pics I took after playing. I still have to give her a wash but this is basically how I bought it. Pic_0504_182.jpgPic_0504_182.jpg