Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question

/ Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question #1  

volcom

Tractor
iseki tx1300
Hello all,

I got a iseki TX1300 and i needed to replace the head gasket because it was leaking but upon disassembly i noticed the pistons were bad too so i'm going to replace them also.
Buying secondhand is always a risk i suppose?

But what i wanted to ask was the bolts for the head need to be torqued at 68nM, is that correct?
And at how many nM do i need to torque the rocker shaft?
or does anybody have a service manual of this tractor?

greetings,

/ Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question #2  
   / Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question #3  
Here are the torque specs.

Attachments

• torque.jpg
    torque.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,010
   / Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question
thanks for the chart!

So the rocker bolts don't need to be at a specific torque? as i can't find them on there.

(i took one of your pictures to show you which bolts i meant:))
Naamloos.jpg

/ Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question #5  
thanks for the chart!

So the rocker bolts don't need to be at a specific torque? as i can't find them on there.

(i took one of your pictures to show you which bolts i meant:))
View attachment 373654

Look at that chart again. Check the section for standard nuts and bolts.
the bolts that hold the rocker arm assembly to the head are 12mm.
12mm bolts have a torque of 25 foot lbs.

/ Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question #6  
Hi If your still on this sight I have a question I noticed you have removed your injector pump .I have a KE75 engine and are having problems to remove mine.
I have removed the 4 bolts that hold it down and it seems to only move out 10mm and it is court on something can you give me any advise??
ken

/ Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question #7  
Hi If your still on this sight I have a question I noticed you have removed your injector pump .I have a KE75 engine and are having problems to remove mine.
I have removed the 4 bolts that hold it down and it seems to only move out 10mm and it is court on something can you give me any advise??
ken

You need to remove the small square plate on the side to give access to the linkage for the throttle leaver, undo that linkage, then your pump will lift out.

Chris

/ Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question #8  
Hi Thanks for the reply
I dont have this small square plate or i cant find it . I do have a metal plate which is on the front of the oil pump below the injector pump and when I removed this there was a bearing behind this .
I have heard before of this plate where is it. I really dont think my engine has one ??

/ Iseki TX1300 rebuilt question #10  
On the original question about the pistons: You can buy this stuff at traktor60.hu. A piston will go for 90 euro. But there is also a complete engine overhaul set.

From Belgium shipping would not be terrible i think.

link:
http://traktor60.hu/japantraktor-al...o-keszlet/motor-felujito-keszlet-iseki-tx1300

ps Nederlands of Francais?

His post was from 2014, but he might still be looking. That is a very good price for the rebuild kit.

I have a set of Tx1300 pistons with new rings and shell bearings. I'll be putting some parts on ebay soon. I scrapped my TX1300 engine as it had excessive bore wear and i couldn't find oversize pistons and rings for it, plus a cheap 1500 engine came up. I hate scrapping engines though and would probably still rebuild it if i could find oversized pistons. Also i would need to get the bores machined and that could be difficult or expensive where i live.