is it fixable or do you need parts, parked 10 yrs after loader connect pins broke

/ is it fixable or do you need parts, parked 10 yrs after loader connect pins broke #1  

Outakuntrol

Tractor
ISEKI ???????
I was given this iseki to haul off to scrap yard. looks to be in decent shape, except where the owner broke the pins off the bell housing that hold the front loader attach. He scooping up boulders and hit one just a little to big. Thats where it has been parked since. loader is in great condition and all the hydraulics look good and complete. my question is, does this happen often on these tractors, as the pins are cast metal. if it is wor[th fixing, i will, if not, does anyone need any parts. hours on the clock are 800, or 1800. One other thing, how do you read the model # on these things. ATTACH=CONFIG]382274[/ATTACH] Thanks for the help, Al

Attachments

• July Rain 007.jpg
    July Rain 007.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 335
   / is it fixable or do you need parts, parked 10 yrs after loader connect pins broke
trying to gets pics off a new phone, don't have a clue. anyways, this is the loader attachment that i removed. this tractor has become a catch all so it's time to let go.

Attachments

• semi-new-tractor-donation 011.jpg
    semi-new-tractor-donation 011.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 220
  • semi-new-tractor-donation 009.jpg
    semi-new-tractor-donation 009.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 281
   / is it fixable or do you need parts, parked 10 yrs after loader connect pins broke #4  
Sounds like you're ready to throw in the towel. If it were me I'd spend the time at an attempted fix, seems like its in great condition (compared to what I usually come across). Not really sure what all the problems are but seems like it worth something even as parts in the worst case.

/ is it fixable or do you need parts, parked 10 yrs after loader connect pins broke #5  
That is quite a gift! No way in the world I would take it to the scrap yard!!! I am curious about the broken "pins" on bell housing ....not sure what that is. Can you post picks of the broken parts. Do the broken parts just affect the mounting of the loader or did it break the bell housing and compromise the strength of the housing so the tractor itself can't be used even w/o the loader?

BTW, It is a TL model....I can't tell if it is a TL1900/TL2100 or a TL 2300/2500. I thought th horizontal exhaust would be the give away since vertical exhaust is more common, but the more I looked, I have found picks of 1900,2100 and 2300's with horizontal exhaust. You'll probably have to look for engine model numbers or other castings on the frame or trans to identify exactly what model it is.

The loader IS in excellent condition and I would not even consider taking less than $1000 for it. Factor in the engine, major drive parts, controls etc. and it is pretty valuable as a parts machine.

/ is it fixable or do you need parts, parked 10 yrs after loader connect pins broke
Thanks for the info. This does look to be in good shape. I just might at least give it a try. My boy is wanting another project. The pins just snapped. The exhaust I removed I wanted to make sure it was not filled with acorns. Take a look at the pics and tell me what you all think. Thanks for all the help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.6 KB · Views: 266
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 281
Can someone tell me what this controls.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 273
What I understand is, the tractor was running good when the owner hit a large granite rock with the bucket. The pins look like they took the impact. Clean break. The owner shut it down and that is where it sat for at least eight years. New property owner called me to scrap everything left behind. So as far as I know everything was fine until this. Chain around the three point looks to be holding it up, but I think this was his answer to a oversize Gannon. The casted pins seem to be the issue. Need to find out if the bell housing is dry or wet.

/ is it fixable or do you need parts, parked 10 yrs after loader connect pins broke #9  
I wonder if the pin areas could be drilled out and tapped so bolts could be used. To me its worth a try.

/ is it fixable or do you need parts, parked 10 yrs after loader connect pins broke #10  
See if you can find an owners manual for the loader. If you do check and see if that laoder was installed corrctly. I find it hard to believe that they relied on just those pins for the loader mount. I would go to a local weld shop and show them the damage and get their advice on how to fix it. Get the tractor running and work from there. Start by draining the fuel out and change the fuel filter before you do anything. Check the air filter and put in a new battery. You will have to prime the fuel system before it will start. Is it a 2 cyl or 3 cylinder engine. Make sure all the control work free and if it has a shuit down handle that you pull to shut it down make sure that it is free where it connects to the engine. It will have glow plugs to heat the engine for starting make sure they work. I have started tractors that have set longer than that one with just a couple hours of work. I would not junk it. One last thing check the engine oil to make sure it is full. Good Luck and let us know how it turns out