Iseki TL 2300 PTO seal

/ Iseki TL 2300 PTO seal #1  

Scott65

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota L3301
I borrowed a buddy's TL 2300 to use his post hole digger and when I was done the seal around the PTO output shaft was leaking a little bit. Does anyone have any literature that might indicate a part number so I could order one of these and have it on hand before I rip this thing apart and have it disabled? I don't want to have it stuck in the shop trying to match it up, only to find out its an oddball size and can't find something to stick back in the hole.

Thanks in advance!

And if anyone knows of a source for a service manual, I might throw one his way for letting me use it. Might be handy to have in the future

/ Iseki TL 2300 PTO seal

Thanks very much for your response! I read through that list before I posted but didn't see his particular model number. Are you referring me for the parts lists or for the manuals? Or both? I will try to sign up for the websites. I've gone through the process in the past for some RV owner's websites... At this point the PTO seal is the priority since it is actively leaking. The manual was only a side thought. So am I aiming to get into the parts lists? Since I don't know anything about these tractors, it was hard for me to assume that any parts lists could be generic to all models of Iseki, but that could be a bad assumption, there may not be very many models?

/ Iseki TL 2300 PTO seal #4  
Thats just a very partial list and there are many many Iseki models