tl1900 hydraulics

/ tl1900 hydraulics #1  

jay1975i

Tractor
1985 Iseki tl1900
Iseki tl1900 need help with hydraulics

I have a 1985 iseki tl1900. Can anybody tell me about the hydraulics on this tractor. Should I use standard tractor hydraulic fluid and does it go in on top of the transmission? Also how much does it hold. I have read some other stuff on it and I think there is supposed to be a dipstick on top of the transmission housing but mine only has a cap there. Thanks for any help on thus subject.

Last edited:
   / tl1900 hydraulics #2  
Re: Iseki tl1900 need help with hydraulics

The way i interpret this schematic under the hood of my TL1900 is that it takes 32 litres:

Attachments

• QyFT6X9.jpg
    QyFT6X9.jpg
    831.3 KB · Views: 1,017
   / tl1900 hydraulics #3  
Re: Iseki tl1900 need help with hydraulics

Forgot to answer your other questions.

Should I use standard tractor hydraulic fluid and does it go in on top of the transmission

Hydraulic circuit and transmission share the oil, all the Iseki manual of similar tractors state that the oil to be used is gear oil SAE 80

I think there is supposed to be a dipstick on top of the transmission housing but mine only has a cap there. Thanks for any help on thus subject.

There is a dipstick on mine

zk1xyr.jpg

/ tl1900 hydraulics
Thanks olom. Is the hydraulics very strong on your tractor? I am trying to run a log splitter with a 4.5 inch cylinder on it and my tractor hydraulics is not strong enough to split a piece of wood with it. Sorry it took me so long to respond back to you.

/ tl1900 hydraulics #5  
I wouldn't know how strong the hydraulic is on my tractor, i just use it to raise the 3 point, never tried to raise more than 300 something kilos, it had no problem lifting the weight but that doesn't say much.

/ tl1900 hydraulics
My three point seems to work fine. I have to give it a little gas to lift some thing. I don't know if that is normal or not.

/ tl1900 hydraulics #7  
Mine has no problem lifting at idle with the kind of weight i mentioned.

/ tl1900 hydraulics #8  
Mine has no problem lifting at idle with the kind of weight i mentioned.

Hello olom, are you using SAE 80 oil for your transmission/hydraulics? Thanks.

/ tl1900 hydraulics #9  
The guy i bought the tractor from changed the oil before sending the tractor but i never asked what he put in and never changed the oil myself, short answer : i dont know.