Oil comeing out of dipstick

/ Oil comeing out of dipstick #1  

Clive4

Tractor
Iseki tx1410
Hi guys ,I just got a iseki tx1410 f and looking for some help when I was buying the tractor I dipped the transmission and it was spot on ,but I diped it the other day with the tractor off and oil started to come out off the dipstick hole why would that happen ,thanks for help

/ Oil comeing out of dipstick #2  
The gear box is not venting properly. I'm not familiar with how the transmission is vented but it should have someting to do with the fill cap. Take a look at it and make sure any holes/passageways are not plugged.

/ Oil comeing out of dipstick
Hi and thanks of takeing the time to talk ,I have just looked at the filler cap and yes there is vent hole in it and it is clear ,I left the vent cap off and dipped the gearbox again and oil just started comeing out of dipstick hole ,this beats me thanks again

/ Oil comeing out of dipstick #4  
Is it bubbling out with air, or a solid stream of oil?

A solid stream with tractor switched off

/ Oil comeing out of dipstick #6  
Are you sure the seller didn't add oil after you checked it the first time? Sounds like an over-filled condition. Otherwise I'm not sure. Might be on the cusp where the 3-point being raised or lowered could make a difference. Raised will slightly lower the level in the transmission. Having a loader or other hydraulic attachments can alter this too for the same reason.

Yes I picked it up straight away ,do you no is the a hydralick filter on my tracto can't see it ,you very good thanks for the help

/ Oil comeing out of dipstick #8  
The filter is a metal mesh cylindrical screen on the inlet pipe going to the pump (larger pipe) coming from the transmission. You'll need to remove the pipe and then you can access it.

That's great ,when I remove it and refit it dose the system have to be blead

/ Oil comeing out of dipstick #10  
No, it will bleed through operation.