Bolens g192 top radiator hose

/ Bolens g192 top radiator hose #1  

terraformer

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510, Bolens G192/Iseki 1910
I am needing some new radiator hoses, I think I can get generic 1.25" ID hoses but where have you had good luck?
Thanks

/ Bolens g192 top radiator hose
I went to an autoparts store and the guy went in the back and found a longer hose with a similar bend. I had to cut off the end and had the right part. To assist getting it off I took off the thermostat housing. It was gobbed with orange silicone. Sure enough, the fitting surfaces were very hacked. I filed them flat with fine file and hooked it back up sans the thermostat. Also installed a new aftermarket temp gauge as the old one had been kaput for a few years. The thermostat gasket had to be replaced with generic gasket material.

Yeah it runs great.
If you have a similar problem bring it up.

/ Bolens g192 top radiator hose #3  
just catching thread. sounds like you have it resolved :) and was just about to state take part to local auto part store.

/ Bolens g192 top radiator hose #4  
I went to an autoparts store and the guy went in the back and found a longer hose with a similar bend. I had to cut off the end and had the right part. To assist getting it off I took off the thermostat housing. It was gobbed with orange silicone. Sure enough, the fitting surfaces were very hacked. I filed them flat with fine file and hooked it back up sans the thermostat. Also installed a new aftermarket temp gauge as the old one had been kaput for a few years. The thermostat gasket had to be replaced with generic gasket material.

Yeah it runs great.
If you have a similar problem bring it up.

I believe the OEM hose is 1 3/8" one end and 1 1/4" the other [ID]. Did you have any trouble fitting on the end that was 1 3/8" on the original?