howdy guys I'm in need of some help

/ howdy guys I'm in need of some help #1  

grumkill

Tractor
bolens iski
I have a bolens iski tractor, have no idea of the age or the model.If any one can give me an idea of model an age,it would be of great help

it's a 3 cyl mitusbishi engine and 6x16 rear tires white with a green hood decal which is the only 1 left on the tractor any help will be greatly accepted

Last edited:
   / howdy guys I'm in need of some help #2  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

With the very limited information you've been able to provide, I would suggest trying TractorData.com

/ howdy guys I'm in need of some help
thanks Wagtail,those are some nice looking horses

/ howdy guys I'm in need of some help #4  
Ta Mate, unfortunately those horses are just my 'avatar' ones... the title for it is "There's one in every crowd" and I thought it appropriate.

I do have a couple of horses though. Ex-racing Thoroughbreds. One I ride and the other is his companion.

/ howdy guys I'm in need of some help
This forum is haven of information,I have figured out that my tractor is a g152 with a k3a engine now just to figure out what year it is

/ howdy guys I'm in need of some help #6  
Year information is difficult to come by for these tractors. The only place where I've seen it actually stamped is on the insides of the rear rims and if they are not original they'll be of no help of course. Your tractor was most likely built during the years of, and between 1981 and 1991 if it is gear drive, or 1986 through 1991 if hydrostatic. The only sure way to confirm would be serial # information from Iseki (or Bolens) which I don't believe has ever been published and released to the public.