Bolens iseki g 154 error 4x4 in the snow

/ Bolens iseki g 154 error 4x4 in the snow #1  

forestier90

Tractor
Bolens Iseki G154
hello, have a iseki Bolens G154 and when to activate the arm of the 4x4, I see before activating the differential. when I get a little snowy coast the front wheels do not work ca two weeks that have the tractor
Thank you

/ Bolens iseki g 154 error 4x4 in the snow #2  
hello, have a iseki Bolens G154 and when to activate the arm of the 4x4, I see before activating the differential. when I get a little snowy coast the front wheels do not work ca two weeks that have the tractor
Thank you

So when you push the lever down to engage the front wheels or the 4x4 the front wheels do not get any power from the transmission? Do you have the service manual for this tractor? I have the manual in a PDF file I could e-mail you.

Here is a link to my G154 That the 4x4 did not work when
I first got it.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/iseki/273164-bolens-g154-iseki-tx1300f.html

/ Bolens iseki g 154 error 4x4 in the snow #4  
My BIL has a similar Bolens/Iseki and his 4x4 stopped working. I forget the exact details but the front driveshaft became disconnected somehow but it was a very simple fix, like a snap ring broke and allowed a sliding coupler to disconnect or something. Remove the flex boots covering the shaft and take a look.

/ Bolens iseki g 154 error 4x4 in the snow
it must have something broken in the differential for when I ride the tractor and I turn the front wheels,
the driving shaft does not rotate

/ Bolens iseki g 154 error 4x4 in the snow #6  
It may not be that bad. I enclosed an account of splitting my G174 to fix a failed driveshaft.

https://rodcroskery.wordpress.com/2013/11/02/splitting-a-tractor/

What you'll see in the pictures is that you can lie under the tractor and look up to see that front drive shaft. First watch it and see if it turns.

After I had my tractor back together, the front drive shaft fell off when I went over a big bump on rough ground. It turned out that I had carefully replaced one of those pins just in front of (rather than through) the drive shaft. It was an easy fix.

Good luck.