Oil and Hydraulic filters on TL 2500

/ Oil and Hydraulic filters on TL 2500 #1  

WI_Steve

Greetings all I was wondering if any has changed their oil and hydraulic filters on a TL2500 lately and if so do they have an american brand model number handy. I was hoping that someone would already have this info so I dont have to take it to a parts store counter and have them guess at what I need...THanks

/ Oil and Hydraulic filters on TL 2500 #2  
I have not found a cross reference for the hydraulic filter. It is best not to use a filter that looks the same since I know of instances where this was done & the hydraulic pump was starved. I can supply an OEM filter.

/ Oil and Hydraulic filters on TL 2500 #3  
My TL2100 had a washable wire mesh filter/screen.

/ Oil and Hydraulic filters on TL 2500 #4  
My TL2100f has 2 screw on filters, on the right side, next to each other, the oil filter says Honda on it.

/ Oil and Hydraulic filters on TL 2500 #5  
The one in front is the Hydraulic filter. It screws on but has a screen inside that is washable.

/ Oil and Hydraulic filters on TL 2500
thanks for the tip on the hydraulic filter, i was cursing because i thought it was just a spin on, and i didnt want to try and match one up at nappa or someplace else. I ordered the elelment from Scheaffers tractors in Dixon Ill, and I got it in one day

/ Oil and Hydraulic filters on TL 2500
well I had nice talk with Schaeffer Tractors. We found out that when my tractor was rebuilt (vietnam) that they actually removed the pump filter housing and replaced it with one that would accept spin on filters. THe problem was you had to remove the breather line to take off the filter. After some checking we found that OEM pump filter housing were still available. The funny thing was the unit arrived it was complete with filter an all, and it was not much more expensive than the filter by itself. Anyway the unit went on the tractor very easily, and my hydraulics are just humming along /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif