TL 3200 Tractor is dieing

/ TL 3200 Tractor is dieing #1  

shaun25

Tractor
ISEKI TL 3200
Does any know what may be going on when my tractor will start and run fine for the first 15 to 20 minutes and then will lose power and die likes its running out of fuel. I will let it cool down and start it again but it runs erratic and the sometimes runs fine but will only last for 10 or fifteen minutes and it will start to lose power and die again. I have replaced the fuel and bled the fuel system and it still does the same thing. It's like once its get to full operating teampature it wants to quit running. I don't have any fuel leaks and the only trouble light I have is the voltage regulator light but I think it's just the dash light because everything else is working. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

/ TL 3200 Tractor is dieing #2  
I had a similar problem with my Foton 404, turned out to be a rubber fuel hose collapsing, replaced hose and fixed problem.

/ TL 3200 Tractor is dieing #3  
take the cap off the fuel tank and try running it that way. If all is ok, then the vent in the cap is plugged.

/ TL 3200 Tractor is dieing
Thanks, Ron. I been thinking about replacing the fuel lines because some look pretty worn.

/ TL 3200 Tractor is dieing #7  
Hi Shaun
I had a similar problem with my ta357. I suspected my fuel filter housing so I bypassed it with an inline filter and the tractor has run fine since I did that.

Hi Shaun
I had a similar problem with my ta357. I suspected my fuel filter housing so I bypassed it with an inline filter and the tractor has run fine since I did that.
I was wondering the same thing about thafuel filter housing and i was debating what you just suggested and now I am going to go for it. Thanks

/ TL 3200 Tractor is dieing #9  
One of the tractors I bought would run fine for about 20 minutes then would just stop. Let it sit until it cooled down and it would start right back up until it warmed up again. Upon bleeding the fuel it was characteristic of gasoline (dried quickly, smelled like gas). I ended up draining it and refilling with diesel fuel and the problem went away. The previous owner said it was jet fuel after I contacted him about it. Whatever it was, I suspect it was vaporizing in the fuel pump after coming up to temperature. Just something else to consider.

Thanks, I have replaced the diesel fuel three times and it still does the same thing. I figured out I keep getting air into the fuel system somehow because every time I bleed the system I get several air bubbles to come out and then I go start the tractor an it runs fine for few minutes and then starts messing up again. I have replaced everything simple fuel lines, clamps, filters etc. except the fuel lift pump. I may try to perfom a fuel pressure test if I can figure it out or just by a new fuel lift pump if I can find one. I have read that a bad fuel lift pump can cause a vacuum and could be the reason my tractor is bipolar. lol I feel like I am getting close to figuring this out.

If anyone knows where I might find a fuel lift pump for my tractor please let me know.

Thanks