tapping tractor hydraulics

/ tapping tractor hydraulics #1  

JDW

Tractor
Iseke TL1900F
I own a TL1900F, What is the best way to tap into the hydraulics? I was told to cut the high pressure side and use compression fittings, welded together for rigidity.
Can anyone tell me the working pressure and gpms of The TL1900's hydraulic system?

/ tapping tractor hydraulics #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I own a TL1900F, What is the best way to tap into the hydraulics? I was told to cut the high pressure side and use compression fittings, welded together for rigidity.)</font>

It is more involved than the mechanics of the actual plumbing though that
is important as well. Doing a search on "tractor hydraulics" should produce
an abundance of reading material. After digesting such you may want to
follow up on one of the general forums (built it yourself, customization,
attachments, etc..) with specific questions.

/ tapping tractor hydraulics #3  
There is a block under the seat (right side, sort of triangular shape) that can be replaced with a machined manifold that provides you with pressure, tank and power-beyond ports. Or you can cut into the lines and use compression fittings, or weld on some fittings to the lines.

Uhmgawa is correct though, don't mess with it unless you know for sure what to do. It isn't too hard to make an expensive mistake, or perhaps a dangerous one.

/ tapping tractor hydraulics #4  
Hello,
Try the Koyker Loader people for the triangular block to tap into the hydraulics, the one for my tractor was under $100.00 from them.