TA270 Fuel Injector Pressure?

/ TA270 Fuel Injector Pressure? #1  

htiek126

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TA270F, Yanmar YM1510D, Mitsubishi MT2201D
What is the specification for the Iseki TA270F (engine# E3AD1, injector# 6215-300-004-10) fuel injector pop pressure? The local diesel injector shop has closed, so I am planning to build a pop tester to check my Iseki and Yamar injectors. I suspect that it is a Zexel injector, but I am not having any luck with the cross reference or finding the specifications. Both tractors do not seem to idle as smooth as the once did, especially during warm up.

/ TA270 Fuel Injector Pressure? #2  
I do not know the specs on that injector, I can tell you I have start-up, rough idle, raw fuel smoke issues with my TA317. Clears up when engine is hot. Same engine as yours. Yes the injectors are Zexels, I had mine rebuilt from a local shop. They had tested bad. It did not fix the problem. The shop could not get parts for those Zexel injectors.

I am goin to try doing a leak-down cylinder test in he near future, it may be valve adjustment issue. My tractor only has 500 hours.

Keep me posted.

It could be the injector pump timing, fuel pump, fuel line, fuel filter, bad cylinder, ect. with my TA317.

/ TA270 Fuel Injector Pressure? #3  
1800psi save your time& money and just buy a pop tester for 125.00 ebay.. comes w/ 2 diff size lines.
If you look closely at the point of origin, you'll find 1 in the States..